A Droplet Of Philosophy

Topic locked
A Droplet of Philosophy Mar 03, 2006
I’ve read in the Al Chemist, that if you want to achieve something then the whole universe conspires to help you achieve what you want. That’s why you hear people talking about signs you have to follow while you’re in the midst of the process of fulfilling your goals. We usually don’t feel it, but there are special signs for each and every one of us out there. These signs guide us to pursue the right path… the path that would lead us to what we’re looking for. That’s why; they say everything happens for a reason.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you believe that those signs exist?

Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Those signs Mar 03, 2006
Yeah i believe those signs exist...

I dont speak arabic well, but i understand it to be Kadr Allah...
I understand Allah writes. and we feel the signs or maybe we are obtuse to the signs...
Maybe that is what is part of the Seen and the Unseen...

Maybe the signs your Iman finds them and are guided by them..

Or maybe the Eyes of the Heart sees them and follow them,,

There is i believe however, something to that 'everything happens for a reason" as it is already the KadrAllah, that humans cannot fully comprehend for lack of 'vision' understanding or maybe even the inwillingness to submit to the ONE WILL.

Yeah i believe in those signs, and i think it is a good thing that they are written by the ONE who never changes.
chambersalakkad
Dubai Forum User

Mar 04, 2006
I love the book the Alchemist, Paulo Coelho is a genius. I also like the saying he has that your treasure is where your heart is.

There are many things in a persons life that will push them in the right direction to achieve the things they want, but you have to be open to it and also put in the work as well, nothing will just fall in your lap. It also ties in nicely with Fate, Chance and Destiny.

Interesting stuff.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Droplets Mar 04, 2006
Never read the book Alchemist ,, interesting about the Al and chemist..

Maybe some thing like the Algebra,, with respect to the name only..

I will hopefully get a chance to read this work in particular.

It sounds like it would be of interest , and present some new point of view.
chambersalakkad
Dubai Forum User

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums