Breast Bombs

Topic locked
Breast bombs Feb 05, 2010
Agents for Britain's MI5 intelligence service have discovered that Muslim doctors trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals have returned to their own countries to fit surgical implants filled with explosives, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Authorities alarmed by possibility of surgically placed explosives

Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaida are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery. The lethal explosives – usually PETN (pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate) – are inserted during the operation inside the plastic shapes. The breast is then sewn up

Similar surgery has been performed on male suicide bombers. In their cases, the explosives are inserted in the appendix area or in a buttock.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123758

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Breast bombs Feb 12, 2010
This from the man who questions whether Obama is a real american or not - but hey, let's not dismiss a guy's theory just because of what else he believes.

Interesting fact that other male suicide bombers have had implants in the appendix area and buttocks. I must have missed the stories of these guys blowing themselves up by setting off surgically implanted bombs - butt bombs or beer-belly-bombs, I guess they would be called.

I suppose it would be a bit too predictable of me if I asked for some evidence of these fanciful theories - but hey, let me surprise you all by just laughing this particular one off.

When FD has to quote Farah, we know things are getting desperate! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Breast bombs Feb 12, 2010
Lol Assbomber
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums