ARMAGEDDON

Topic locked
Jun 28, 2005
abs wrote:Madam. There is no evidence of anything solid.

All the scientist starts their claims with :"We believe...blah blah.."

They just "believe". There is no proofs. Sure there are tons of theories that results in many forms of speculation concerning alien life forms.
And sure, scientist says that life on earth was seeded from outer space.
And I agree with that. Because GOD came and made the first one.

The Book says we are the only ones God created in this universe.
Otherwise the Book would have said it.

All alien life forms that have made it up the news or magazines show super advance "evidence" of a much more intelligent life form. If so..why don't they just come down and take over? Or do you believe we are in somekind of a giant matrix and we are all dreaming...

You probably believe in the "Evolution of man from Ape" theory then.
The theory is flawed..BIG TIME.
Scientist simply clings on to the old teaching because some very clever man came up with it and the rest of the scientists agreed upon the theory as to how we come about. Its the fear of embarressing themselves infront of billions of people by coming clean and confess they made a mistake and that all these years..all the scholars around the world has been studying something that is wrong...which they approved....*lost*..
anyway..

Man did not evolve from monkeys.

So becareful of your wait for alien life forms.
Beware of the "Prince of the power of the air"
A rather nice long name lucifer.
Anything thats from the air...becareful..that includes "broadcasting businesses"

PEACE
GOD BLESS

*Puts on his shades and walks into the sunset*

totally agree :D

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 28, 2005
Ok tne here's one for you, if you want to talk about gene compatability and DNA relations. Apes do actually have the closest resembling DNA to us.

But and not to freak you Muslims out, the animal with the most compatible DNA to our own is pigs! That's why we're able to use replacement heart vavles taken from them and no other animal, because it's less likely to be rejected by the human body.

Go figure!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 28, 2005
Liban, if we popped into existance, how do you explain the skeletons of early man from hundreds of thousand of years ago? Cavemen etc etc.

And there was life on this planet, long before man ever set foot on it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 28, 2005
The direct lineage from the ancestor of both man and the modern apes to modern man is not known. Evidence is increasing. Thousands of relics fit the general pattern.

The word hominidae is used to describe the total member species of the human family that have lived since the last common ancestor of both man and the apes. A hominid is an individual species within that family. The field of science which studies the human fossil record is known as paleoanthropology. It is the intersection of the disciplines of paleontology (the study of ancient life forms) and anthropology (the study of humans). Each hominid name consists of a genus name (e.g. Australopithecus, Homo) which is always capitalized, and a species name (e.g. africanus, erectus) which is always in lower case.

Some controversy exists on the time of this common ancestor to both ape and human, but it is believed to be about 5.5 million years ago. A key fossil record near that time is Ramapithecus, which was believed to be an early hominid for many years, but is now considered an ancient ape that lived near the fork in our common lineage. Ramapithecus is now thought to be an ancestor of the modern apes.

From a genome viewpoint, the difference between modern man and the modern apes is quite small, about 2 percent. From a physical viewpoint, the greatest difference is in locomotion. The human walks upright. It is generally thought that this came about when the ancient hominid adopted the edge of the forest and plain and adapted to a life under the trees as opposed to in them. Fossil evidence shows that this bipedal adaptation was completed quite early, perhaps as early as four million years ago, long before we looked like or thought like we do today. Facial feature changes toward the modern appearance came much later. The facial characteristics of modern man are about 100,000 years old. The faces of earlier hominid were much more apelike.
Please find a quote from www.onelife.com

Controversy exists over whether brain size alone shows intellectual ability, but our only measure of intellectual growth in the hominid record is brain size. The fossil evidence, except for one notable blip, shows a steady growth in brain size. This can be misleading due to the different sizes of the people. Early man (with perhaps three exceptions) was quite small and the males were much larger than the females.

From a cultural viewpoint, modern man and the other apes are quite similar in some respects. Sexual practices of modern humans are quite similar to the chimpanzee (although stoutly denied by some), but with far more homosexual activity. Although homosexual play is common among the apes, a totally homosexual ape is rare. It is estimated that about 10% of the human population is so oriented.
[/img]
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 28, 2005
abs wrote:.
Just because archeaologist finds a mans skull next to that of a ape's skele don't mean we were apes.

Oh yes these skeletons were of Liban and Pumpkin when they were having good time , Kilana showed up and was so pissed to see a human having s*x with his female ape and smacked them hard. Those lovers die side by side. Yes another romeo and juliet style. You guys decide who was the female ape and the male human. *Sniper420 falls to the floor and laughs his @ss off* :lol:

abs wrote:.1972, scientist thought they found the skele to the missing and claimed that they have found the remains of an ape man. It made it on the news. Later on , other scientists did forensic tests and identified the owner of the skull. It belong to a General Lafayette that died in battle many many years ago. They early scientists thought it was an ape man because General Lafayette had extremely high foreheads.
Just look at James Brown. You'd think he's the missing link too.

Those scientists must test those skeletons again , I wont be surprised if they find it's skeleton of Liban or Pumpkin.

abs wrote:And by the way Charles Darwin wrote the theory on the evolution of man.
Just before he died, he announced that his theory is wrong and that people should from then on stop quoting him on this flawed theory.

It must be Liban or Pumpkin who kept the theory alive so they can stay together and experiment on each other. :lol:

abs wrote:There are still apes in the zoo, you don't see naked man banging on the cages from inside time to time do you?

Oh yeah abs you will change your mind if you see Liban and Pumpkin playing strip poker. :lol:

abs wrote:The Carbon14 dating formula used by the scientists will ONLY be accurate if the weather has stayed the same throughout these "billions and billions of years".

Carbon dating doesnt depend on the weather but the amount of radioactive C14 formed by cosmic rays. Yeah I support ur idea that c 14 isnt reliable this site will corooborate the idea. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/%20news/2001/06/30/wdate30.xml

abs wrote: The sun IS getting hotter because of the thining of the atmosphere. The Bible stated that the earth was surrounded by miles and miles of water and that extremely low UV made it through that atmosphere and thus people lived thousands of years. This water shield collapsed when God drowned the world. Except Noah and his family and certain animals.

I didnt know Bible had scientific description such as existence of UV! :D

abs wrote:And at that....the earth is not more then 11,000 years old. Believe it or not. Thats the truth. Scientists today get the "billions and billions" of year number because of time expansion. As we all know, the universe is constantly expanding. Try drawing a dot on a rubber band every 1cm. Now stretch that rubberband and you will realise the dots are now further apart . But the initial distance is still 1cm.

Well you cant calculate time only by expansion of universe.

Opps guys I am forgeting something, do you guys want to have a look at Kilana. Thanks to Chocoholic for showing the similarity of man and ape, Liban and Pumpkin have become closer than ever b4. Alrite presneting Kilana!

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 28, 2005
2% different you say.
I can tell you what that difference is.

Humanoid outlook = 50%
Able to walk on both legs =25%
High ability to learn = 10%
Uses tool = 10%
snores = 8%

missing 2% is the MOST BASIC cell structure.

IF you get a blood transfusion from an ape. YOU WILL DIE.

Caveman DO exist. Its in the bible. In biblical time , when a man commits a crime unintentionally, he is exiled by his community and forced to live in caves. And during that time..there are alot. Thats why traces of caveman are only found in very remote areas. If you are forced to leave your family and live in the wild where dinosaurs roam...you'd live like a caveman.

The bible did not mention UV. But what it says is only explainable by modern science. As man get more intelligent...they will see more and more of the bible in this universe. Recent NASA exploration reported that LARGE quantity of water was found floating around earth space. In frozen particle form. And when NASA uses the word HUGE..you can be sure its bigger than you think.

Water shield around earth shielded the sun, and living things were able to live to a thousand years. In todays's science..you will see that man aging process is sped up due to UV. Thats why after the flood. There was a dramatic decrease in life expectancy. It dropped from 17XX to 700 over 1 year. And then it got even lower. Until today..its about 70.

PEace
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 28, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Liban, if we popped into existance, how do you explain the skeletons of early man from hundreds of thousand of years ago? Cavemen etc etc.

And there was life on this planet, long before man ever set foot on it.

To argue that I would have to beleive in the process they call carbon dating... I think its flawed and thus incorrect.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 28, 2005
Wasnt this about Armageddon? I hate to disturb the flow of ideas, they are all great.

Good job sniper420 showcasing how retarded you are. There is plenty of room in Fight Club.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 28, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Wasnt this about Armageddon? I hate to disturb the flow of ideas, they are all great.

Good job sniper420 showcasing how retarded you are. There is plenty of room in Fight Club.

AHHH. There is a saying that to say a joke you need sense of humor and to get a joke you need to have brains. You have none. And yes did I tell you you SUCK? Yes you Suck :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 28, 2005
Your opinion has been noted.................. :roll:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 28, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Your opinion has been noted.................. :roll:

dont cry pumpkin i was joking :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2005
Actually I beleive Pumpkin was not crying but rather rolling his eyes...

Eye rolling -> :roll:

Crying -> :cry:

Its not easy to confuse the two you know....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2005
Liban wrote:Actually I beleive Pumpkin was not crying but rather rolling his eyes...

Eye rolling -> :roll:

Crying -> :cry:

Its not easy to confuse the two you know....

well he was rolling his eyes to prevent the tears from falling. Anyways seriously and quie frankly he SUCKS! One of a few truth I have said in my life :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
abs wrote:.
Just because archeaologist finds a mans skull next to that of a ape's skele don't mean we were apes.

Oh yes these skeletons were of Liban and Pumpkin when they were having good time , Kilana showed up and was so pissed to see a human having s*x with his female ape and smacked them hard. Those lovers die side by side. Yes another romeo and juliet style. You guys decide who was the female ape and the male human. *Sniper420 falls to the floor and laughs his @ss off* :lol:

While writing this I was laughing my @ss off cos if you picture this situation it's really funny. Once I master flash I am gonna make a movie of this romance story which will be revered as Shakespere's Romeo and Juliet :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2005
Hehehe yeah it was kinda funny.

Yes the original thread was about armageddon, amazing how thoughts change from one to another isn't it.

Liban, without Carbon dating how the heck are we supposed to known how old things are. It's very accurate.

We did not just go bing, there's a human being.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 29, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Hehehe yeah it was kinda funny.

Yes the original thread was about armageddon, amazing how thoughts change from one to another isn't it.

Liban, without Carbon dating how the heck are we supposed to known how old things are. It's very accurate.

We did not just go bing, there's a human being.

C14 dating isnt accurate
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/06/30/wdate30.xml
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2005
Dude,

That article is 4 years old!!!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 29, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Dude,

That article is 4 years old!!!

Darling, C 14 dating is 50+ years old! :lol: Here are some methods of determining the age of article www.askwhy.co.uk/judaism/0495DatingPhysicalMethods.html
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2005
Satan sent me an e-mail and said the apocalypse has been posponed until further notice, so eat, drink and be merry!!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 12, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Satan sent me an e-mail and said the apocalypse has been posponed until further notice, so eat, drink and be merry!!!!

E-mail Satan and say "F*CK OFF!"
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 28, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:There he goes with all that "End of the World" talk again. It's just a tactic to scare people into accepting someones beliefs.

actually he's right !!! islam and christian pretty much have the same ending ... where issah, or jesus christ will come back to judge the living and the dead ... where there would be no stones unturned, and no walls un searched he will come back to judge the living and the dead....
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 28, 2005
You are correct.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 29, 2005
Islam and Christianity is not the same.
Its the complete opposite.
Even thou the events in the Quran talks about the same people and same incidents, the end results and morale behind each scripture has been devastatingly different then its forerunner - The Holy Bible.
I still don't know how the Quran can claim its the true word of God when it is obviously so very different in everyway.

Jesus said it very clearly.
I am the Way,the Truth and the Light. Nobody goes to the Father but THROUGH ME.

End of story.
He is the Only begotten Son of God.
He is God.[/b]
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 29, 2005
The Blessed Quran is the True Word of God. The Bible is no longer His Word. Hasn't been for ages.

Jesus is a prophet. Mohammed is the Greatest of all the Prophets.

God is nobody's offspring and he had no offspring.

Claiming otherwise is blasphemy.

I am sorry abs, but christianity has it all wrong and has many errors and flaws... The bigest error of all is your worship of Jesus and asking him to help you when it really should be God helping you and also by daring to think that a humble man, His messanger, is actually His son... The arrogance and blasphemy in that thought is devestating.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 30, 2005
And so says Mohamed?

He just copied from the Bible and did his own modification.

Added bits here and there and twisted whats in the bible.

Please don't tell me that everything he wrote about Isaiah, Jesus,John,Solomon,David,Mary,Moses,Abraham,Jacob,Adam,Eve, Elisha,Eli, Daniel, King Nebechanezzar ALL CAME FROM HIS REVELATION from God.

Tell me you don't think....He did not FOR ONCE..looked into the bible to get these stories.
Which is..I remind you again....800 years after the death of Jesus.
800 freaking years !!!! And you claim its the word of God when its been in the Holy Bible for 800 years!

Please don't tell me you believe what was said by 1 person instead of the multitude of first witnesses in the bible.

You believe that the bible has been altered despite I patiently explain to you that that claim is nothing more then a lie to divert God seeking people away from the pure truth. Nothing has been altered. Its scientifically and archeologically proven that the Holy Bible HAS NOT BEEN ALTERED AT ALL. Whereras the Quran can never has such claims. The Quran claims alot of things but when you put it against archeological scrutiny, it can barely stand on its on book shelf legs let alone the scrutiny of modern day scientists.

Sin MUST be paid. Not matter how many times you pray a day. The sin is still there. You said the only way to enter through the gates of Heaven is by the grace of God.
That is true.
Grace has already been given, and that is the truth too.
God has shown us grace by making His son die for us and in return earn us. That is grace. Receive it.
To be with God, its not by WORKS but by Grace.

Quran diverts people away from receiving the cleansing of our sins through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Without that blood..NO ONE can see the gates of Heaven.

If sniper claims that you are gay. That may not be the truth. But if a few hundred people says that you are gay, then I will be inclne to believe.

Science and probability of 2 few hundred year old prophecy coming true within 500 years side by side is 1 to a billion. Let alone 456 prophecies coming to past ON ONE MAN - Jesus Christ.
All this evidence of Jesus is practically screaming that He is the true Son of God and yet people cannot see it.

The Jesus in the Quran is NOT the Jesus we know. It is not the same JEsus the ancient Jews and Greeks know. If you check history, all will tell you that the account of Jesus in the Bible is accurate. So stop bragging about the Jesus in the Quran being the Jesus we worship for it is not.

I'd listen to facts and proven histories then words from some "Prophet of Doom" for that is what it will bring.

And you still have not answer me where did the word "Allah" come from.
Quickly go do your research before I tell you the answer.
I have Muslim friends researching this fact for me and it will be in my hands in a matter of weeks. And who knows...those Muslim friends of mine may just be save from that knowledge and become Christians.

I am sorry if I am harsh, but your accusations ignited the righteous fire in me and I will stand up, not for God, because He does not need me to defend Him, but for the multitudes of unsaved. The Lost race of Adam.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 30, 2005
I hope one day you will see the light. It is by now obvious that you have taken your beleif's to the point of a cult. That is unfortunate.

By saying the Prophet's name in the way you did, you insult Islam, you insult The Messanger (PBUH) and you insult God. Way to go genius....

The Bible is altered and is 99% out of touch with the truth. THAT, my friend, is as much fact as is God's existance.

Acceptance of the teachings of the Quran which are in words the teachings of the One God, the True God, the Only God, the Merciful God, the God of mankind will save one from hell's damnation.

You want crude, I'll give you crude. Islam, its values, its morals, and its teachings is God's final gift to man. It is the faith to end all faith's. It is the path to salvation and thus to heaven.

You and others may scorn this all you want, but you will not be able to scorn for long, for when Judgement Day comes, and it is just around the corner, you shall feel the results of your actions in this life. Beleive me, there will be no mercy, there will be no more second chances.

Now is your chance, now is the time to change your life. Salvation is possible. Salvation is not an alien concept.

Accepting Islam and thus the teaching's God brings in the Quran, the Great Book of mankind and the Beacon of Hope. Accepting the teachings of the Quran, the ones spoken of the mouth of the most blessed of men, the blessed mouth if the last and greatest of all the prophets, that blessed mouth that God Himself chose to speak through (subhan allah). Accepting that beleiving most of what you do is blasphemy not to mention a sin. Accepting all this will give you eternal peace in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Anything else, I am sorry to say, leads to Hell.

Maybe that explains why Islam is the world's fastest growing faith with over 100 million in your natuve China being Muslim and that number is exploding. Why millions in the west are converting to Islam and fueling the growth of the Final Truth. And that explains why just in the past 6 months, over 15 people I know who didn't know jack about Islam a year ago have converted in their quest for God's Only Truth. May they be blessed in heaven when the time comes... God Willing (Inshallah).
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 30, 2005
world's fastest growing faith with over 100 million in your natuve China being Muslim and that number is exploding

Your research is inaccurate.

There is only 29.1 million Muslims in China.
There are 80 million Christians in China and its projected to be 40% of the entire Chinese population in 20 years time.

The highest concentration of Muslims is in Indonesia going at 182.2 million.
Asia holds the highest count of Muslims.

What surprises me most is Saudi Arabia.
Only 16million Muslims.
Egypt 51.6Mil
Iran 63.9mil
Sudan 20.4mil
Jordan 3.6mil
U.A.E 1.8mil
Israel 2.4mil
Lebanon 1.6mil
Kuwait 1.5mil

Estimated 100,000 Christian Missionaries are heading for the Middle East.
The most dangerous place on Earth to preach the Gospel. BEcause you are more then likely to get beheaded.
But The Lord conquers everything and His spirit will be with these men and women who takes on this treacherous journey to save the unsaved.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 30, 2005
You try to rebuke but you have no substance...

Why is the population of Mulsims in the arab countries you mentionned small? Because the local population (especially for the Gulf states is small)....

Saudi Arabia.99.9% Muslim
Egypt 96%
Iran 99%
Sudan 90%
Jordan 95%
U.A.E 99.9%
Israel 40%
Lebanon 70%
Kuwait 99.9%

Now for others.

China 5%
Indonesia 99.9%
South Africa 4%
Bosnia 75%
Albania 65%
France 12%
USA 4%

Muslim world population 1.2 billion in 2004. In 1900 300 million. Projected in 2100 over 2.4 billion (supposed to double in 80 years at current growth numbers).

Christainity is on the decline. Having propaganda preachers like you does't help... And not being the true word of God after all the changes to your precious Bible really doesn't help...

And you say the crusades are over? 100,000 people preaching false words in the Middle East?? Heh are you that insecure? Save the unsaved?? Your notion of unsaved is incorrect. Those that have yet to see the light of God in Islam are the unsaved. Get your facts straight.

Islam is salvation. Following God's Law as per the Quran is the way to get to heaven. God is Great. God is Wise. There is no other god but God Himself.

The vast majority of people converting to Islam today (apart of the few unfortunate ones that may be coerced) join out of their own free will and their own enlightenment to seek the truth of God. We don't need to missionaries to do so. God says to us, to say we exist and we are the His servants. If they choose to listen then GREAT, if not, they now know Islam exists and they know of God's true words and it is up to them to seek deliverence and salvation...

Your missionaries just keep hounding people until they scream out "shuttup already"....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 31, 2005
USA 4%-WOO HOO!!!!!!

No wonder were right all the time :D

It seems both of you have a passion for your beliefs, which is very admirable, but it makes you totally blind to everything else. Passing blame back and forth will never get things done of bring about understanding. Maybe everyone should just take a step back and look......
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 31, 2005
I used amount...he used percentages....and he says my fact is wrong...

So..there are 16million+++ people in Saudi Arabia which consists of 99.9% Muslims. I'd say that can be correct. Don''t you, Liban?

And (China) 5% of 1.3 Billion IS 26million.

So the conclusion. We are both right.
But you got it wrong the first time when you said "100mil Muslims in China" And now you finally get it right by saying 5% (which is 26mil)

So whats with the
You try to rebuke but you have no substance...

Sheesh. Get a grip dude. I am not trying to be hostile here.
You must be reading my messages thinking I am screaming the words at you.

The Bible is altered and is 99% out of touch with the truth.

You obviously ignored the scientific and archeological proves of the Dead Sea scrolls I showed you. And continues to cling on to the "altered Bible" story. Whats with you? Do you not see proofs when its staring you in the face? The discovery says, exactly identical. And its 2000 years old. Before the Quran my friend.
And Mohammad says the Torah and the NEw Testaments that "HE HAS IN POSSESSION" are the words of God.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums