Another Big One Is On Its Way

Topic locked
Another Big One is on its Way Nov 12, 2007
Another Big one is on its way as predicted by Pat Robertson.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... plindex=61

This is the time when we all should help our masters "Brits & Americans" as their "democratic Governments" are attacking them and killing them to "protect" them, of course from Islamic Terrorism.

As we all know that Islam has terrorised the entire planet through all our history ( which we discovered only in 21ist century by the help of our Civilised Masters of course) we request all muslims to change their faith for the peace of this world and for the saftey of "civilised" world.

I declare that I am no longer associated with this Faith any more and hope that others will follow the same and I request to "democratic" world on behalf of all ex-muslims not to carry out another 911 as our innocent educated westerners will fail again as in the case of 911 to figure out that a 110 storey Building can not come down to earth in just 10 seconds.

Please Help them to have World Peace.

shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2007
You are falling for exactly the same divisional tactics as a freedom loving flag waving American or Fascist Brit. You are are seeing division which is exactly what the Cheneys and the bin ladens of this world want.

To taint 'westerners' with the same brush based on the actions of a very few is no better then the very same bias expressed about 'Muslims' by the ignorant and the blind fed by Fox news.

There are just as many enron / haliburton d1cks planted firmly up the asss of corrupt Middle Eastern politicians as there are American and English.

Absolute power, corrupts absolutely.

Get angry by all means (I am) - but don't write off the ones who may be on the same side as you one day.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums