Watchmen UAE Edition SUCKS!!

Topic locked
Watchmen UAE edition SUCKS!! Mar 07, 2009
Anyone else get up and walk out during the movie???
a total of 17 minutes edited out of the movie just because 18+ audiences shouldn't have to be exposed to a blue phallus....
I would at least expect some decent edits with the audio track cut to fit, but it looks like they handed a bic lighter to a 5 year-old and held the film reel out in front of him.
The sacrifices we must make to live out here.....where we have to fly to europe to see a decent film with a small bit of nudity.
Now i gotta go find me a torrent...

Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 08, 2009
Oh my, I've immediately started downloading torrents on my external HDD, cause I'm not going to move to Dubai (eventually) without any good X-rated movies.

Ahh well, I could do a weak swaffle against the Taj Mahal when I get desperate...(does Dubai have a fake Taj? cause India is to far out) :D:D:D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 08, 2009
Torrents? None of you guys use usenet (newsgroups)? Damn cheapskates :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 08, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Torrents? None of you guys use usenet (newsgroups)? Damn cheapskates :D

:S whats that? more info on it plz :P
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 08, 2009
Whoa whoa hehehe I meant torrent to find Watchmen....who needs the other stuff with so many hookers in the UAE?

*puts on flame jacket and runs away*
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 08, 2009
Hulahula wrote:Whoa whoa hehehe I meant torrent to find Watchmen....who needs the other stuff with so many hookers in the UAE?

*puts on flame jacket and runs away*

no flames from me !! :)

usenet is tops for grabbing films in all languages, music, tv series, pc games, etc etc, even (amazingly enough) NEWS, there are many expert discussion groups for just about everything under the sun. yes there are a lot of pr0n newgroups but that's only a part of usenet.

a download client and a small amount of technical knowledge is needed but all the info is available online through googling.

start at www.giganews.com
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2009
^^^Acknowledges my cheapskatesness^^^ ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 09, 2009
:D :D :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk