REVIEW -Ong-bak (2004) , Puts Jackie Chan To Shame!

Topic locked
REVIEW -Ong-bak (2004) , Puts Jackie Chan To Shame! Jun 05, 2005
Ong-bak (2003)

Booting lives in a small and peaceful village. One day a sacred Buddha statuette called Ong Bak is stolen from the village by a immoral businessman who sells it for exorbitant profits. It soon becomes the task of a young man, Boonting (Phanom Yeeram), to track the thief down to Bangkok voluntarily and reclaim the religious treasure. Along the way, Boonting uses his astonishing athleticism and traditional Muay Thai skills to combat his adversaries.

IMDB (2004)

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2005
One of the best pure martial arts I have seen after many years. Most of the action were real and the movie story was humorous. It's Thai martial arts and betta than Jackie Chan or Jet Li. I would recommend to watch this movie. It has English name "Born to Fight (2004)"

Rating -8.9/10 - Very Good
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2005
This movie was GREAT!!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 12, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:This movie was GREAT!!!!

I loved the pure martial arts not those graphical crap they show in some chinese movies.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 28, 2005
Did you notice the long-run camera shots -- that is, they weren't cutting away and cutting back to give the guy a break - most of those stunts were done one right after the other, no pause for breath. That man is in the best shape I have ever seen! Wow!
Lethe
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 29, 2005
there is a new movie coming up- the actor is in it.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk