Old Boy

Topic locked
old boy Sep 13, 2006
There are no words to describe this korean movie. It is about a man who been kidnapped and put in a room for 15yrs with no contact to the outside world. When he gets out he try to find who did that to him and why but …….you have to see this movie if you can, I hope it does not mess your head though! Iam not sure if it is allowed in dubai

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364569/

sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: old boy Sep 14, 2006
sara_uk wrote:There are no words to describe this korean movie. It is about a man who been kidnapped and put in a room for 15yrs with no contact to the outside world. When he gets out he try to find who did that to him and why but …….you have to see this movie if you can, I hope it does not mess your head though! Iam not sure if it is allowed in dubai

now i know where the hindi movie zinda was adopted from :shock:

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: old boy Sep 14, 2006
Jeevan wrote:
sara_uk wrote:There are no words to describe this korean movie. It is about a man who been kidnapped and put in a room for 15yrs with no contact to the outside world. When he gets out he try to find who did that to him and why but …….you have to see this movie if you can, I hope it does not mess your head though! Iam not sure if it is allowed in dubai

J

nothing like zinda believe me, the storey line to start with is the same but this Korean movie has some twisted ending. It will make you drop your jaw and you will find out that the prison for 15years was nothing compared to what he will face. It is very very cruel and raise very big ethical questions that even if American remake it they can not make it the same, they might just do the Indian version because it is very mild to original old boy.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: old boy Sep 15, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

J

nothing like zinda believe me, the storey line to start with is the same but this Korean movie has some twisted ending. It will make you drop your jaw and you will find out that the prison for 15years was nothing compared to what he will face. It is very very cruel and raise very big ethical questions that even if American remake it they can not make it the same, they might just do the Indian version because it is very mild to original old boy.

I just saw it today...thanks for letting us know. HOLLY CRAP! What a movie! Damn I guess Hollywood cant amke these kind of movies.....

different kind of movie. Did u see the indian version? Cos I heard indians are conservatives u know what i mean.......this movie breaks the bounds! :shock:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 15, 2006
sniper

you see what i mean??? i do not want to spoil it for anyone want to see it but i will pm you what the indian version say and conclude, because if i write it here i might say the wrong thing to spoil for others.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 16, 2006
well i read that story line was taken from Japanese manga.......which didnt suprise me at all after knowing this cos u can find loads of these stuffs in jap manga and hentai...... and btw that octupus was live and was real.......only CGI used was the back stab in the ocrridor fight
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
Does anyone know if this movie is available in any Dubai DVD store ? or BitTorrent (havent searched yet)?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Does anyone know if this movie is available in any Dubai DVD store ? or BitTorrent (havent searched yet)?

i dont think u can get one in dubai.......if the special section would have been created i could have uploaded
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Does anyone know if this movie is available in any Dubai DVD store ? or BitTorrent (havent searched yet)?

i can post it to you, is it allowed? or they open posts too?
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 16, 2006
sara_uk wrote:

i can post it to you, is it allowed? or they open posts too?

not allowed.

HINT: PM
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk