Classical Music

Topic locked
Classical music Jan 29, 2009
The reason why I love the classical music so much, is they have something inside it, that I can't even described it with only words...

In addition, the classical music also has been discovered that it can be a good remedy for curing the depression.

who else like classical music?

Skyper
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

I agree Jan 30, 2009
hello. I totally agree with you. I love and play classical music on my guitar. If i had a very bad day, nothing in the world can relief that except my guitar, playing classical music of course.

no need for lyrics. you will not love the music from the 1st time, after hearing that several times, you will discover how genius the composer is.
howdy

Feb 25, 2009
would anyone take the time to discuss in brief about
1. what people do for fun in dubai ?
2. what is the education level? what are the main profession
ayaz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 11, 2009
It's a bit rigid and archaic. Makes me more depressed actually.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 18, 2009
Classical music is the most beautiful music ever created. The notes is created with full of passion and feeling. Actually i like rock music better than classical music, but when i'm depressed and no one can make me happy, i hear classical music, express all your feeling into the flowing notes. That will make you feel better. Much better.
dodot
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 29, 2009
I think it's the most profound type of music however, not the dominant one. It's perhaps the reason that i also love opera.

rch
BB
Dubai Forums Member

May 04, 2009
Hmm! agree it's the Beautifull Music n i think Music start's from that Right?? uh!!...Maybe ( I'm wrong becouse i don't Know Much about the Classical One)... anyway!... it's niCe n slow, but i'm Just feeling uncomfortable with it, i use to listen soft type music or instrumental, "Yani". is one of my favorite!......
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2009
Hmm! agree it's the Beautifull Music n i think Music start's from that Right?? uh!!...Maybe ( I'm wrong becouse i don't Know Much about the Classical One)... anyway!... it's niCe n slow, but i'm Just feeling uncomfortable with it, i use to listen soft type music or instrumental, "Yani". is one of my favorite!......
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 05, 2009
Well guys you are right classical music is really awesome it direct touches teh feelings of my heart. Well guys can anyone of you will recommend me soime websites from where i will be able to listen some dubai radio channels
Adiva
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk