Brokeback Mountain - Should It Be Shown?

Topic locked

Should the film be shown?

Yes
58%
No
32%
Don't care
11%

Total votes : 19

Apr 08, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote:closed minded and insulting to say they are perverts your the one with crack pot out look you need to get some real Christian family values

Ever heard of punctuation marks?

solhanic
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 08, 2006
Mr. & Mrs. Inquirer is a known troll on this forum. Don't even pay any attention to his blatant attempts to stir people up.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 08, 2006
Oh I don't stir up easily :) :) :) (interpret that in whatever way you choose!!)
solhanic
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 08, 2006
No troll we just call perverts what they are PERVERTS!!!! :D
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 08, 2006
Homo-s.e.x-uals are not perverts you loser! They just have a different preference to others. It's not a disease you can't catch it and you can't turn gay either, people are just born that way. I bet you've never known a gay person in your life.

One of my old college mates is gay and he and his partner have a better relationship and are more comitted to one another than most hetero-s.e.x-ual couples I know.

Mr & Mrs go back under your rock and stay there, you're obviously ignorant on the subject.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 08, 2006
Homos are unnatural the best place for them is Saudi on a Friday and you too missy. When there they could try and get you married off and then you would be happy
:wink:
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 09, 2006
Homos are unnatural the best place for them is Saudi on a Friday and you too missy

*snote* is that the best you could come up with you uneducated twat? The only reason I'm replying here is to get my post counter past 25 =)
solhanic
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 09, 2006
Oh shut up you pathetic arrogant, ignorant individual. People like you are unnatural! It's morons like you living in the dark ages that are half the problem in this world. Get a life, no go and get yourself an education about the world.

And for your info I used to live in Saudi Arabia!

You're such a loser!

Gay basher! Racist twat!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 09, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Oh shut up you pathetic arrogant, ignorant individual. People like you are unnatural! It's morons like you living in the dark ages that are half the problem in this world. Get a life, no go and get yourself an education about the world.

And for your info I used to live in Saudi Arabia!

You're such a loser!

Gay basher! Racist twat!

guys keep ur bickering to minimum and out of here. everybody has freedom to discuss in politics part. Loked in the name of Frutopia :evil:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk