And to add the never ending forwarded email about Nostradamus: In the year of the new century and nine months, From the sky will come a great King of Terror... The sky will burn at forty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new city..." "In the city of york there will be a great collaps...
http://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/chimpsmellroses.jpg When all is going to hell, when countries are at war, shouldn't we just follow the example of our "ancestors"?... :) This pic somehow touches my heart....if apes can have peace and so much love...why not human for crying o...
I am working in Ras-al-Khaimah and looking to make a change to Dubai ? I am recent Masters in Engineering and currently in "Sales and Development" segment of current employer! As an engineering graduate I have experience in business modelling and Management system also ? Hoping for some h...
Just curious to know what you guys think about him. you asked for this! One of the most powerful political person on earth to date. Personally dont like him, he doesnt seem to be doing a great job for Russia, but then again, thats just me, and Im no Russian. The thoughts of his own people should we...
Yep agree with that....if you have studied somewhere else, western education for example, you tend to be more open minded, have experienced other things and thus the influence in your way of thinking.
Both for your points I believe are correct. However I am torn apart by my heart (w/c is just a hopeless romantic) and my conscience (w/c separates right from the wrong). Its just the existence of these laws is heart breaking. Yet preparing ourselves for the worst is also needed. It could also be bec...