How Can I find out if I have a case against me in the UAE
1. You can visit any nearby Police station with your Emirates ID or Passport, the Police will help you to check whether there are any cases registered against you.
2. You can even visit any Public Prosecution to check whether there are any cases registered against you.
3. If you have any problem to check yourself, you can hire us by giving us the Power of Attorney- We will help you to check if
· There is travel ban imposed on you.
· You are blacklisted in UAE.
· Any life Ban Imposed.
· Any civil, criminal , financial, cheating or fraud case registered against you.
Al Qanuni Advocates and Legal Consultancy
Offices in India, UK, USA, KSA, Kuwait, Egypt