UAE STAFFING.com

Topic locked
UAE STAFFING.com Feb 08, 2006
Guys has anyone had sucess getting a job with this company??

I paid the $ 80.00 fee and have not heard back from them at all!

HELPPP !!!

jbalsemo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 10, 2006
No real recruiter should ever charge job seekers, legit. recruiters get their money from the employer/company they recruit for, and good money too...try to get your money back!

Best of luck to ya!
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: UAE STAFFING.com Feb 12, 2006
Hi,

I have also paid USD 80 to them ,but niether they have sent me a updated C.V ,as they are advertising in thier service pack, nor I have receive any reply from any employer ?
I wonder, am I trap in another jobsindubai sort of scam.....
iqbalking
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

jobindubai.com Feb 17, 2006
Hi
i am planing to pay 74 $ to jobisdubai.com for recruitment in dubai ,can anyone share his/her opinion about jobindubai.com ,should i go for it
thanks
junaidp
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 17, 2006
Hi Junaipd

as far as I understood from all the feedback in this forum everybody recommends to NOT use agencies, where you have to pay any administrational fee.
Espacially jobsindubai had a very bad rating!!!!!!

I'm also looking for a job and decided to contact the agencies without any fees for employees. If you do a search, you can find a whole list of agencies once posted by a great forum user.

Good luck to us for the search

Nic
Kleine177
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: jobindubai.com Feb 18, 2006
junaidp wrote:Hi
i am planing to pay 74 $ to jobisdubai.com for recruitment in dubai ,can anyone share his/her opinion about jobindubai.com ,should i go for it
thanks

Hey
I actually really like their service. Jobs in Dubai is pretty good. I just reigstered with them. They actually have a office and when you call they actually answer. And they actually have a refund policy listen on their website which clearly states refund in 6 months if they dont place by then. And i actually do have a friend who got his money back too. So so far so good
jbalsemo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

UAE Staffing Feb 28, 2006
I have not used them yet, called their office and the Customer service gave me some good info, i will think about joining them

CHack
roop77
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai