GITEX

Topic locked
GITEX Nov 08, 2006
I am looking for two females to help out with our booth a GITEX this year. It will pay 2000 dhs for the week. The times are as follows:

Nov 18 : 1pm - 7pm
Nov 19 - 22 : 10am - 7pm

It will be at the world trade center and your job will be to meet and greet customers and get there info ( we will provide a badge bar code scanner ) give out materials and such.

Please pm me if you are interested. This needs to be filled by the end of the week.

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 08, 2006
this is exactly what i was talking about .. .. SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION ... why cant you have one guy & one girl ... ... thank god you didnt write only western or arabic speaking wanted .. ..
sahibmalik
Dubai Forum User

hi.... Nov 08, 2006
Im interested about your offer.

can you email me: gerl2723@hotmail.com for more details.
dk07
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: hi.... Nov 08, 2006
dk07 wrote:Im interested about your offer.

can you email me: gerl2723@hotmail.com for more details.

what more details you want. Its pretty clear. PM me your phone number if you are interested and i will call you.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

I am very much interested Mar 18, 2009
This is something which has really caught my interest.I would love to help you out at ur booth.Infact i am eagerly waiting to get accepted.
By the way, i am 17, and currently doing my O levels in Dubai.
I would really appreciate if u could consider me as one of ur desired candidates.
thank you
Yum_m
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I am very much interested Mar 18, 2009
Yum_m wrote:This is something which has really caught my interest.I would love to help you out at ur booth.Infact i am eagerly waiting to get accepted.
By the way, i am 17, and currently doing my O levels in Dubai.
I would really appreciate if u could consider me as one of ur desired candidates.
thank you

Do you know when GITEX takes place ?
NoName01
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 19, 2009
Err, this seems to be a very old thread.
clamspirit
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai