FASHION JOURNALIST-CORRESPONDENT FREELANCE PART TIME
(pro-bono position min of 1-3 hours per week)
**This is for serious inquiries who are truly interested in learning more about the fashion world ** The hours of work are a min of 1-3 hours per week.
We are in search of a fashion expert who lives, loves, and breathes fashion for a new highly professional international online fashion magazine, this is a pro-bono position, however there are a lot of perks involved and a heck of a lot of exposure industry-wise. College students who are studying fashion are VERY encouraged to apply. Our main office is located in Milan Italy and is offering the opportunity for inexperienced and experienced hi-fashion journalist-correspondent to be part of our new online magazine team.
In return for your efforts, you will have the opportunity to write or obtain hi-fashion articles for both major capital city, state, national and international fashion articles relating to the following primary areas:
- fashion weeks
- hi-profile fashion events
- women’s Fashion
- hi-fashion products and services
- very expensive products (e.g. Boats, clothing, jewellery)
You will learn and develop your skills in a real news magazine which obtains many fashion news articles from its worldwide news provider, Agence France Presse ("AFP"), one of the three largest news agencies in the world. The skills you obtain are real practical skills that are on par with most news providers in regards to submission and publication requirements.
Like most major news organisations in the world, you will work directly from the Internet being a hi-fashion journalist correspondent. There is no requirement to visit the office, only for the occasional yearly meetings or events. All work is submitted through the Internet, including searching for articles and images through our worldwide news provider AFP. Articles are done in your own available time and the amount of work is as much time you are able to commit to.
Tasks that you will be required to complete are:
- Writing articles on fashion events in your City / Country.
- Accessing and correctly publishing your articles through our website Journalist correspondence administration area.
- Liaising with our senior editor in regards to jobs to complete or assistance in improving your writing or publishing skills.
- attending fashion week shows and events reviewing and obtaining images.
- Publishing fashion event media releases and gathering images from them in regards to specific events.
- Liaising with local specific fashion organisations and planning for future articles to be completed and completing any accreditation requirements.
The hours of work are a min of 1-3 hours per week.
Your articles will be published to an international audience and each of your articles will credit your name.
Our magazine is all about fashion and fashion related news. If you can write great fashion articles and have the confidence to liaise with major fashion organisations, then this is a golden opportunity to enter the industry. You must be able to write a good fashion article, and have regular access to the Internet.
Publishing skills and regular feedback on improving your writing skills will be provided.
We are also seeking correspondents to cover other countries around the world. You will be allocated a specific fashion area or a state or country to cover depending on your skills.
Please send a cover letter, examples of your work, and resume