Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuition!

Topic locked
Can you tutor? Earn up to 200 dhs/hour with Dynamic Tuition! Jun 03, 2009
Dynamic Tuition, an established UK-based tutoring service, are looking to expand into the U.A.E. We are searching for young, bright individuals with excellent communication skills to tutor high profile clients.
While it is not important to have tutoring experience, we expect successful applicants to ideally have English as their first language and have a strong, academic C.V. including a university degree qualification.

Tutoring can either be a full time occupation or it can be used supplement an existing wage.

We pay up to 200 dhs an hour depending on experience and subject/level being taught. Our tutors can average 4-6 hours per day, which is up to 1200 dhs a day!

If interested please P.M us with your contact details and we'll give you our email address for you to send us your C.V. and availability.

dynamic_tuition
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 07, 2009
good opportunity
nikolai_javier
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 07, 2009
nikolai_javier@yahoo.com at 0553017487
nikolai_javier
Dubai Forum Visitor

Hi Jun 08, 2009
Hey, just sending you my number 050 7748802 very interested in doing private tutoring- I did a BA Art & Design Degree.

Please get in touch.

Regards
Tara Atkinson
Taratkinson
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 10, 2009
Hi, also very interested in tutoring job. Please get in touch with me at nikolai_javier@yahoo.com and mobile number 0553017487
nikolai_javier
Dubai Forum Visitor

2 tutors Jun 15, 2009
two people ready for tutoring

1. european female math teacher, can teach all math. from kids age 6 up to algebra 1, algebra 2, precalculus, trigonomery, calculus,... (very good results in tutoring in UAE)

3. civil engineer, male, can teach math (up to algebra 2, not harder then that), can teach science, arabic and english, and many civil engineering college subject

mail: mamkeptatgmailcom
legere
Dubai Forum Guest

Tutorin Dubai Jun 15, 2009
To Whom It May Concern,

I am interested in the Tutor Position in Dubai.

I have experience in teaching English gained through working as an ESL Instructor in Japan and South Korea, I worked also as a Freelancer Trainer for Customer Care, Soft Skills and English Language in Dubai for different organizations including Al Futtaim Group, Eton Institute and UT Group, I am ready to make a presentation to prove the high quality of my work.

I have excellent communication skills both verbal and written at all levels, regarding my verbal skills, I worked with people from different backgrounds and age groups through my previous roles in sales in Dubai, regarding my written skills, I prepared and presented the training material through my previous role as a Customer Care and Soft Skills Trainer, in addition, I am a highly motivated, energetic, result oriented professional, as I always focus on the results regardless the time and effort, furthermore, I have excellent time management and organizational skills, analytical and problem solving skills, I have also the ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure to meet deadlines, work independently, as I managed the sales in Dubai on my own, built quality and long lasting business relationship with my clients, finally, I have computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Photoshop.

I have a UAE driver's license, a car and available for an immediate start.

I look forward to discussing my application with you in the near future.

Kind Regards

Hala Hajla
hajlahala40
Dubai Forum Guest

Interested in Teaching IT Jun 16, 2009
I am 8 Years Experienced in IT.Interested in Teaching.Please contact me at +91 9895529060
sajipg
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 26, 2009
for Online Computer Science Tutor.

Visit : onlinecomputersciencetutor . blogspot . com
tutor4sw
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 27, 2009
i am interested to do so, can give lecture on multimedia softwares
i.e. flash, 3dmax, dreamweaver, director, after effects, photoshop etc
050-8326088

+5yrs experience, work in singapore, dubai, oman and pakistan
asimkh
Dubai Forum User

Jul 16, 2009
i am interested in the job i have a BSC in industrial chemistry..contact me on nikcharls_tx@yahoo.com
Nicholas
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 18, 2009
Hope this link helps Freelance Tutors, they can register for free
Freelancer zone
Merlindxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2009
Please mail me the details at senorita005@yahoo.co.in
senorita
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Can you tutor? Earn up to 200 dhs/hour with Dynamic Tuit Jul 22, 2009
still looking for a tutor? m a nurse with IELTS band score of 7.5
pls email me at donskee@hotmail. com
donskee
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 24, 2009
I am a PhD in physics working as an assistant professor in Dubai. I have experience in tutoring both Maths and Physics. contact me at poyyil_at_gmail_dot_com
PhD_Physics
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 26, 2009
If you are still looking for a tutor, I am a Canadian graduate. I have a pharmacy degree and I've also done a Biology-Chemistry (double major) degree. I am a certified Toastmaster so, I have excellent communications skills and gave public speaking courses in the past. You can pm me or call me on 050-5522629.

Thanks
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 30, 2009
Hi,
I have MBA from the best university in Iran and I have teaching background as teacher assistant in university.My TOEFL grade is 101 out of 120. I m interested in this position, plzz contact me by melika.k@gmail.com so I would send u my resume.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 17, 2009
I'd like to send my CV. Here is my e-mail address: ozzgee.y@gmail.com
Thanks
ozge
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can you tutor? Earn up to 200 dhs/hour with Dynamic Tuit Aug 19, 2009
Am Celta qualified English tutor. Also personal and professional coach.
Call 050 877 1983
Jane Storey
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Aug 20, 2009
I am a graduate in finance and masters in International Business...
Have a short term experience in giving trainings/ teaching
accountingtutor
Dubai Forum User

I am interested Aug 20, 2009
interested if you are seeking yet
hamed.sadr[at]gmail[dot]com
hamed.sadr
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 01, 2009
I can give IP networking courses , CCNA, CCNP and customized courses,

mohammed.ayousef @ gmail. com
ucef
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 24, 2009
You are looking for teachers for which subjects?
Indixpat
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 26, 2009
i am interested in this post ,I can give lecture on software testing tools like QTP.Load Runner.. contact me mmjohn1981atgmailcom
mmjohn1981
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Can you tutor? Earn up to 200 dhs/hour with Dynamic Tuit Nov 12, 2009
can start immediatly.I have been working as asn English Instructor for the past 2 years.I have a driver's lisence in UAE and a car.I am a 3o years old Arab Female.

tweety0505
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 13, 2009
Please email if the position is still available still available: saho@nexgo.de
I'm an American with a neutral accent and have over 6 years teaching experience.
Thank you
saho
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Can You Tutor? Earn Up To 200 Dhs/hour With Dynamic Tuit Jun 30, 2013
Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I am Chartered Accountant (UK). Currently i am doing Accounts & Fiance Job with a well known group in Dubai.

I am looking to teach, as a tuitor, Accounts, Fianance or Business Subject for any level, including ACCA, CIMA, FIA, O/A-LEVELS, GRADE 9/10 ETC in part time,

AL Barsha, AL Qouz, Internet City, Dubai Marina, JLT, Jumeira, etc will be most suitable for me.

I have handsome Experience already, practical approch, good skills, young, tallented, Qualified,

Regar

971 52 7591 539

qamar.islaamatgmail
alasterfin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can you tutor? Earn up to 200 dhs/hour with Dynamic Tuit Jul 10, 2013
7+ years industry experience
Subject : Computer science
ranaisonline
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can you tutor? Earn up to 200 dhs/hour with Dynamic Tuit Aug 13, 2013
Hai..

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MASTERS IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING AND HAVE WORKED AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR FOR 1 YEAR AND AS STUDENT ENGINEER AT HONEYWELL TECHNOLOGY,BANGALORE.

PLEASE DO SEND FURTHER DETAILS .
mariakripa
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can you tutor? Earn up to 200 dhs/hour with Dynamic Tuit Aug 21, 2013
Hello,
I have a bachelors and masters degree in commerce and I am a CPA finalist. I am interested in giving tuitions.i have been tutoring for 4 years.

Thanks.
Panache02
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai