DJ Music With GROOVE V-DJ, Any Investor In Dubai?

Topic locked
DJ Music With GROOVE V-DJ, Any Investor In Dubai? Mar 07, 2012
Hello friends
I'm new here, I found this forum because we already have one Music distributor in Dubai: Shebak Music, you can also ask for the reference.

We are the Italian company the developer, produce and distribuite worldwide Musical Groove keyboards and Racks based on Linux OS from 16 years, just google LIONSTRACS Groove-mediastation and you will find us everywhere...

We are started to develope and produce a totally new All in One product for the DJ market, with the new Groove V-DJ.
Here you can also find more specification of this new innovative and unique ALL in ONE DJ product o our official website.

We like to expand our products to the all oriental area and Dubai, for sure there are available many DJ's too :D
Is someone there interested to invest on our company and to resell this new innovative product on the Oriental area?
Our company is working now since 1994.
and we can develope/produce about any new musical instruments based on Linux OS.
We are looking for seriuos partnership that want to work and invest, not interested here for find strange work or stolen money... :)
For any question just ask or contact us from our official website too.
regards
Domenico Colturato
LIONSTRACS Italy.

--- Mar 08, 2012 ---

This is the innovative product for DJ that I will offer for the oriental area too.
the all technical information are available here:
http://www.lionstracs.com/groove/V-DJ/

I think now with the pictures and specification you can have a good idea of this innovative product!
regards
www.lionstracs.com

LIONSTRACS
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed