Reliable HID/LED PRODUCTS Supply

Topic locked
reliable HID/LED PRODUCTS supply Mar 28, 2009
:lol: :) hi, i am Scarlett from AES CAR PARTS CO., LTD. i would like offer high quality HID/LED products with favorable price for you in order to sell in your country. you can compare with other suppliers of HID/LED and decide which brand you are going to do.

we have never received any complaints so far from our customers. once they bought and then they would like to come back for the next purchase because we have strict quality control on the hid products and with favorable price.

we know: actions speak louder than words.
tel: 0086 20 62682441
fax:0086 20 62682440
mobil: 0086 15013223516

cheers :D

scarlettwu
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 29, 2009
Do you guys also have LED driving and spot lights and LED light bars. Would be helpfull if there was link to a website or something
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

u try Mar 29, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Do you guys also have LED driving and spot lights and LED light bars. Would be helpfull if there was link to a website or something

it does not allow for me to post the links or website or emails in here without post at least 15 ligitimate messages.so i cannot post it at the moment. if you can ,you leave yr contact information here and then i will contact u ASAp.
cheers
scarlettwu
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 06, 2009
put it like this www dot blahblah dot com
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai