Quinny Speedi Stroller, Carry Cot And Car Seat

Topic locked
Quinny Speedi stroller, carry cot and car seat Jun 19, 2009
Hello,
Our child will be 2 years old soon, and we are selling the entire travel system, including:
Stroller: Quinny Speedi – 900AED (maneuverable, good for beaches, perfect base for the travel system as it can used separately with the carry cot and the car seat).
Carry Cot: Dreamy – 600AED (perfect for a newborn in Dubai, recommended as it allows the child to lie flat, the frame is solid but “breathing”, includes an insect net, a raincover, etc.)
Car seat: Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix – 400AED (fits other travel systems as well).
Pictures are available on request.
We used all the system through Sep 2007-Feb 2008 (the stroller and the car seat till May 2008). We haven’t used this since May 2008, as my family mainly stayed in Russia and Germany for the past year. So, all items are in very good condition (my wife originally comes from Germany and accurateness is part of life :) ).
If you buy all the travel system, we can sell at 1,700 AED, i.e. about 1,500-2,000 AED less than brand new items.
The offer is negotiable.
Thanks,
Maxim
Mobile: 0506400177

Maxgher
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 22, 2009
Hello friend.Can I have the original pictures of your Quinny Speedi stroller so that,I can know at what condition it is.Actually my friend advised me to select Icoo baby buggy for my baby from iccobaby.co.uk .But changed my decision after seeing your post here.Is the price still negotiable.I would be happy to buy your stroller if some amount of price is reduced.
sarahcarlisle61
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 23, 2009
sarahcarlisle61 wrote:Hello friend.Can I have the original pictures of your Quinny Speedi stroller so that,I can know at what condition it is.Actually my friend advised me to select Icoo baby buggy for my baby from iccobaby.co.uk .But changed my decision after seeing your post here.Is the price still negotiable.I would be happy to buy your stroller if some amount of price is reduced.

Sure, I can send the pictures now. Are you interested in the stroller only (not other items)? Just give me the email via forum or on the phone. Some discount for the stroller is also possible, let's discuss on the phone.
Thanks,
Maxim
Maxgher
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai