Low Price Property In Islamabad Pakistan For 26,300 AED

Topic locked
Low price property in Islamabad Pakistan for 26,300 AED Jan 22, 2009
A Ten Marla/250 Sq: Yards/2723 Sq: feet plot for sale. Price 26,300 AED or PKR 570,000 (5 Lakh 70 thousand). Plot is located in Bahria Town phase 8 Rawalpindi/Islamabad. Plot dues are paid in advance including all installments and town development charges. Due charges are only Rs. 97,445.
Bahria Town’s set price, which includes all installments and town development charges, is Rs. 909,000 for ten Marla plot in Bahria Town phase 8 while my submitted amount is Rs. 812,000.
Bahria Town phase 8 Rawalpindi/Islamabad possession handover has started. At Bahria Town phase 8 Rawalpindi/Islamabad you can start your construction right now.
Bahria Town Phase-8 Rawalpindi/Islamabad website and map links are given below.
ideals.50webs(com)/bahriatown_rawalpindi_islamabad.htm

jmlthr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 23, 2009
A few serious questions;

How many bombs do I have to remove from the plot?
Does it come with fully paid life insurance?
How much money do you pay me before I even start thinking about buying at your legal rates?

Thank you...
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 23, 2009
RobbyG wrote:A few serious questions;

How much money do you pay me before I even start thinking about buying at your legal rates?

Thank you...

You must pay me for replying these absurd questions.
I learn from you that plot can have bombs in it. I am human right activist. I hate bombs.
There is no danger in purchasing this plot. No one will harm you for purchasing this plot. So you do not need any life insurance.
Since you consider my rates legal than why should I pay to you?
jmlthr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 23, 2009
jmlthr wrote:

Thank you...

I learn from you that plot can have bombs in it. I am human right activist. I hate bombs.
There is no danger in purchasing this plot. No one will harm you for purchasing this plot. So you do not need any life insurance.
Since you consider my rates legal than why I pay to you?

Seriousness and sarcasm don't go that well together with you, I see.
I don't see what the human rights activist thing has to do with this, other that you offering some plot, in a political/religious unstable region of the world. But hey, please proceed with your offer. I just asked a few questions.. :wink:

Why do you have to pay me for your legal rates you ask me?
That one you could have seen coming. Maybe I'm a bit biased. But who wants to live there !? You can't even send your (female) youngsters to school savely anymore...

You start seeying my kicker? I'll bet you do. :wink:
RobbyG

Jan 26, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
jmlthr wrote:

Thank you...

Since you consider my rates legal than why I pay to you?

Seriousness and sarcasm don't go that well together with you, I see.
I don't see what the human rights activist thing has to do with this, other that you offering some plot, in a political/religious unstable region of the world. But hey, please proceed with your offer. I just asked a few questions.. :wink:

Why do you have to pay me for your legal rates you ask me?
That one you could have seen coming. Maybe I'm a bit biased. But who wants to live there !? You can't even send your (female) youngsters to school savely anymore...

You start seeying my kicker? I'll bet you do. :wink:

on what account do you say that ppl in pakistan are not able to send their female "youngsters" (lol) to school "savely" (lol) anymore?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 26, 2009
Taliban warned to blow up schools for young girls, if the authorities didn't close them.

Approximately a week ago, they blew up 5 school as I remember correctly. Was widespread news on every channel that day.

:wink:
RobbyG

Jan 26, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Taliban warned to blow up schools for young girls, if the authorities didn't close them.

Approximately a week ago, they blew up 5 school as I remember correctly. Was widespread news on every channel that day.

lol taliban have said they will target holland too. does that mean you are safe? batty robby huh?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 26, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Taliban warned to blow up schools for young girls, if the authorities didn't close them.

lol taliban have said they will target holland too. does that mean you are safe? batty robby huh?

Not one of us is 'safe'. Everyday you encounter risks by walking down the streets.
Hows your geography? Afghanistan - pakistan = zero distance...
Afghanistan - Holland = 5000+ kilometers....and a lot more security systems.

You review your question and let me hear the risks of getting your kid blown to pieces here or in Pakistan.
RobbyG

Jan 27, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

Not one of us is 'safe'. Everyday you encounter risks by walking down the streets.
Hows your geography? Afghanistan - pakistan = zero distance...
Afghanistan - Holland = 5000+ kilometers....and a lot more security systems.

You review your question and let me hear the risks of getting your kid blown to pieces here or in Pakistan.

robbyg u said it urself not one (lol) of us is safe. i ll translate that for you. Not everyone is safe ;). regardless of the distance between afghanistan and holland, terroists can strike anywhere anytime. USA is miles away from Afghanistan yet it was attacked. Still we dont know by who but it was.

London, Spain were attacked allegedaly by terroists. So what makes you think terroists or dutch gov might carry out its own 9/11?

You are confident when you say Holland has lots of security. Lol ask the americans before 9/11 ask the brits before the london bombings. When USAs toughest spy agencies couldnt stop 9/11 how exactly will the dutch stop terroists? By finding a bomb in amsterdams red light district :D

plz dont believe whatever you read in newspapers or whatever you hear on CNN. Terroists can strike anywhere including Pakistan but still 100 million ppl live there safely.

If you havent been there or if you havent experienced life in Pakistan yourself, then prevent yourself by commenting that Pakistan is not safe.

I can say the same about Holland. That it is not safe. But will it be true?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 27, 2009
I hear what you say.

But I'm a bit biased like I said before. Pakistan is a hot zone.
Netherlands is relatively safe, all the way over here, and considering all the good things we do for the Middle Eastern region. I don't expect attacks many attacks here.

Our country is (unfortunately) starting to get full of minarets and mosques. Haven't you seen the art work of that Tjechien guy recently? Marvellous how he created Holland sunk away in water with minaret peaks above the waterline...hahaah

If they want us hollanders to remain cool and calm towards foreigners and particularly muslims in this case...those terrorists should keep their cool. There already is to much rumour in my country about islam being forced upon our nations values. Don't make it worse that it already is I would say to those Jihad bombers.
RobbyG

Jan 27, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I hear what you say.

Netherlands is relatively safe, all the way over here, and considering all the good things we do for the Middle Eastern region. I don't expect attacks many attacks here.

Our country is (unfortunately) starting to get full of minarets and mosques. Haven't you seen the art work of that Tjechien guy recently? Marvellous how he created Holland sunk away in water with minaret peaks above the waterline...hahaah

If they want us hollanders to remain cool and calm towards foreigners and particularly muslims in this case...those terrorists should keep their cool. There already is to much rumour in my country about islam being forced upon our nations values. Don't make it worse that it already is I would say to those Jihad bombers.

lol you dont need to worry about whats going on in afghanistan or in pakistan or even in the Middle East. You should worry more about your own country mate. you mentioned it yourself minarets and mosques are poping up everywhere in holland.

hmmm does that scare you knowing that your relatives or you (doubt it but who knows :D) could convert to Islam because of the number of mosques? Honestly you should worry more about your Holland then the middle east ;)

peace
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 27, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

lol you dont need to worry about whats going on in afghanistan or in pakistan or even in the Middle East. You should worry more about your own country mate. you mentioned it yourself minarets and mosques are poping up everywhere in holland.

hmmm does that scare you knowing that your relatives or you (doubt it but who knows :D) could convert to Islam because of the number of mosques? Honestly you should worry more about your Holland then the middle east ;)

peace

Lets get one thing straight "mate".
I decide what I worry about. I consider myself a world citizen and don't just relate to borders and boundaries. My view spreads to every human region of the world where I find it interesting to dive into its cultures and diverse municipalities.

Let me worry about my own things. If I don't bother about it, you'll hear it from me... rude boy.
RobbyG

Jan 27, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

peace

Lets get one thing straight "mate".
I decide what I worry about. I consider myself a world citizen and don't just relate to borders and boundaries. My view spreads to every human region of the world where I find it interesting to dive into its cultures and diverse municipalities.

Let me worry about my own things. If I don't bother about it, you'll hear it from me... rude boy.

lol well i can tell you are scared and thats why you hate islam ;). i would luv to know why u hate islam. and i would luv to know what exactly do you know about Islam apart from terroists?

A world citizen lol good one you should be in Robin Hoods army, saving the world from Islam :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 27, 2009
Where do you get it, that I hate islam....?????

I don't understand your offensive replies. I love the Middle East, just not the pakistani government and military. They have something creepy around the elbows. Same goes for Taliban. Crazy fooks. No freedom whatsoever. They happen to rely on islam. But islam is not the problem!!!

How long will you continue this nonsense towards me. You keep assuming about me but none of it is based on my values. You don't know nothing about me it shows.

Way to complicated for you I guess. Keep it on the facts OK and try keeping your dignity. You're getting nowhere with this attitude
RobbyG

Jan 27, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Where do you get it, that I hate islam....?????

I don't understand your offensive replies. I love the Middle East, just not the pakistani government and military. They have something creepy around the elbows. Same goes for Taliban. Crazy fooks. No freedom whatsoever. They happen to rely on islam. But islam is not the problem!!!

How long will you continue this nonsense towards me. You keep assuming about me but none of it is based on my values. You don't know nothing about me it shows.

Way to complicated for you I guess. Keep it on the facts OK and try keeping your dignity. You're getting nowhere with this attitude

sorry but because of your anti-islam comments i thought you hated islam.

you said. I quote

"Our country is (unfortunately) starting to get full of minarets and mosques. Haven't you seen the art work of that Tjechien guy recently? Marvellous how he created Holland sunk away in water with minaret peaks above the waterline...hahaah"

Can you explain to me why do you think it is unfortunate that Holland is starting to get full of minarets and mosques? If you didnt have a problem with Islam knocking on your front door you wouldnt have said it is "unfortunate" that Holland is getting full of mosques. now would you have robbyg?

Seriously its ok. if you hate islam its ok you can say so on this forum no1 will hate you. there are many on this forum. and i m willing to answer any doubts you might have.

by the way you mention you the luv the middle east. do you it was the Middle Eastern Origin ppl who were behind 9/11? do you know whats going on in afghanistan and in Pakistan is because of Osama Bin ladin. The guys from this part of the world. Yet you luv middle east yet you hate afghanistan, pakistan and the taliban. So does that mean you like Al Qaeda because they are from the middle east.

Sorry but i dont have an attitude. I am just trying to figure out why ppl hate islam. i can only guess its because its already there in Europe. Maybe you can share your opinions.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 27, 2009
I'm willing to talk with you about everything, but not in this topic.
This guy tries to sell a plot.

Give him his space OK.

ps; "unfortunately" doesnt mean I hate islam. It means I have reasons for not being happy with this rapid expansion of Sovereign Wealth Funds paying for these religious buildings. Yes I have some issues with that. Hate..no..why should I.

End of discussion in this topic.
RobbyG

Jan 27, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I'm willing to talk with you about everything, but not in this topic.

Give him his space OK.

ps; "unfortunately" doesnt mean I hate islam. It means I have reasons for not being happy with this rapid expansion of Sovereign Wealth Funds paying for these religious buildings. Yes I have some issues with that. Hate..no..why should I.

lol this guy really doesnt care if he use his space.

ok you are not happy with rapid expansion of foreign wealth funds paying for these religious buildings. What foreign wealth are we talking here? Do you know. I guess u do know lets share it.

we have lots to discuss so we cant really end it here cos this is just the beginning. please go ahead and start a new thread in the concerned area. i ll see u there ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 26, 2009
:shock: Hello! Once again I got time to reach to this forum. Due to my financial difficulties I can not afford the luxury of posting too much in forums. Here in Pakistan I see doctors having no time to speak to anyone. They are printing currency notes. I mean they are earning too much. Such people never visit internet. Few of my doctor friends do not know anything about internet.
Coming to the topic, I thank all people for taking interest. First of this plot is presented for sale to Pakistanis living in UAE. Secondly Rawalpindi and Islamabad are quite safe cities. I agree Pakistan is not as good as Dubai, Holland or USA not even any where close to them.
jmlthr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 26, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I'm willing to talk with you about everything, but not in this topic.

Give him his space OK.

Hello! Once again I got time to reach to this forum. Due to my financial difficulties I can not afford the luxury of posting too much in forums. Here in Pakistan I see doctors having no time to speak to anyone. They are printing currency notes. I mean they are earning too much. Such people never visit internet. Few of my doctor friends do not know anything about internet.
Coming to the topic, I thank all people for taking interest. First of all, this plot is presented for sale to Pakistanis living in UAE. Secondly Rawalpindi and Islamabad are quite safe cities. I agree Pakistan is not as good as Dubai, Holland or USA not even any where close to them.
jmlthr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 23, 2009
hi i am interested in purchasing a plot at bahria as u mentioned so do contact 0332-5054353 ,,,,,,,,, Kamran
kami97
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai