Freelance Interpretation Service From Shanghai, China

Topic locked
Freelance Interpretation Service From Shanghai, China Jun 22, 2010
Genuine industrial products manufacturers, rather than trading companies, outsourcer; how to find those original products makers from China; how to be a good merchandising manager; tips of maximizing your profits in nowadays business world

Are you puzzled when you are trying to find some real products maker? Sometimes you are just trying to get some partners with production departments, but most of those you have contacted you find that they are only brokers/trading companies. I think that would probably take a large amount of your profits away. Of course, to communicate directly with those suppliers who could make products on their own, I think, would be an effective way for you increase competitiveness of products you are going to market within your own country.

Please feel free to send mails to rongson_king@hotmail.com to get any information for your merchandising activity, either for searching suppliers of your own products from China or confirming information for companies you have relation with.

To help every businessman to be successful and to save their time is my ultimate goal.

I’m now working as a freelance interpreter in Shanghai, China. Services I could supply are products outsourcing, tour guiding, business accompany, arranging accommodation and other things related to business trip on request, etc. No advance payment is required before we meet each other in China or for the first cooperation.

Please contact me via:
Mobile: 0086-13601884077 (Rongson)
MSN/Email: rongson_king@hotmail.com

rongson
Dubai Forums Member

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai