Elite Expert Advisor (EEA)
1. Who is ESA Trader Team?
ESA Trader is a platform for an experienced group of traders whom are committed in providing effective education and training to serious individuals who want to earn serious cash in FOREX Trading.
2. What is Elite Expert Advisor (EEA)
FOREX Trading is a high risk investment. The EEA is an Automated Trading system developed by ESA Trader team to eliminate any possible mistakes and weaknesses of human trade. The team had conducted countless reliability tests in order to ensure the EEA is able to perform stable, realistic and powerful results under any market conditions.
3. Can I make a monthly withdrawal on profits?
Yes. However, we advise our students not to withdraw all the profits because compounded profits will help on growth of trading account. Example: 30-50% of monthly profits
4. Can I stop using EEA?
Yes. You have to inform our support team at any time.
5. Can I withdraw my entire account fund?
Yes. You have to inform our support team to close all open trades at the right time.
6. According to the Graph shown in your website, why the results show Zigzag?
The chart shows zigzag because of the account balance. Do not worry on this even the balance is low. We are using internal hedging method system to keep the account equity higher all the time.
7. What is the expected return of the EEA?
The EEA performs exponential returns. The longer you accumulate the profits the more you will earn. According to our past years experiences, it could produce an average monthly return of 5-30% depending on the market conditions.
8. What is the recommended minimum trade period of the EEA?
At least 3 months
9. Can I use the EEA in other broker platform?
No. Since the EEA is not for sale, we only allow it to run on the platform of NZ Financial FX Trader.
10. What is the recommended minimum capital to start on the EEA?
USD5000 is the minimum amount.
11. How to start using the EEA?
The EEA is open for our ESA Trader students only. Therefore you have to register as an ESA Trader’s student. Please feel free to contact me at facebook as Don al zhafrino