In Dubai~ Who Needs Architectural Hardware!?

Topic locked
In Dubai~ Who needs Architectural Hardware!? Mar 03, 2009
hello friends in Dubai~ I am Ray, i like Dubai very much, with most beautiful hotel and good environment.

I have some friends from Dubai in skype, all are very kind and nice.
i admire that here all the people are so rich, all are the top classic cars can find in Dubai...

Ray is a guy from China, in a factory which manufactory door hardware such as Door lever handle, door hinge, furniture accessory etc. if here someone's family or relatives even your friends are interesting for importing product in China, just dory me a line or introduce for me, could you please? i want to be rich! i want to do business with friends in Dubai. who can help me? and give a chance we both..as our factory is really provide good quality product with low price.

yes, my skype is raycxw, and yahoo is raycxw also... as here now i can post the website, any friend have interesting please send me email.
ray#pandnindustrialcom or gmail,raycxw#gmail

Thanks every friends

raycxw
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 03, 2009
i forget to tell that my mobile number +86 13822468394, you can get me whatere want time...as it is available in 24 houres * 7 days....
what you would want to purchase, or what you need just call....me...
raycxw
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 03, 2009
Best of luck to you Ray, there's quite a bit of competition here already what with Dragon Mart and the big asian mall outside the city.
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 03, 2009
Any way, Hulahula, thank you very much for you reply, and you are very nice. i have no idea about that how to search customer in Arabia, maybe not only in Dubai.. could you please give me some suggestions~?

God blessing you
raycxw
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 03, 2009
I'm a defense contractor so I wouldn't be able to help you out. If you search on google for indexuae and go to their furniture section, they have a listing for almost every furniture company in the UAE.

Like I said before, best of luck. There are a LOT of local-based companies that manufacture the same goods as you so you'll be very hard pressed to make a strong offer that includes overseas shipping to a purchaser here.
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai