Visa Rejected - Saying That Already I Have One

Topic locked
Visa Rejected - Saying that Already I have one Nov 16, 2012
Dear All ,
I am Working Professional from Chennai . I was about to Travel for an Official Call to Dubai this month for 3Days . My Client is responsible for my Travel . I have sent him my Passport Credentials for Visa Processing . Two Days Back i Came to knew From my client that my visa got rejected saying that i already have a Visa . But the fact is I have never Travelled out of India , never applied for any visa & never ever shared my passport credentials to anybody for applying Visa .
Somehow my client found the Tourism Name who applied on my behalf .
But with Name in the hand i dont know , how to get out of this .
I badly need to solve this out asap .
Kindly Give me suggestions to whom i should approach to solve this legally .

Srajesh
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Visa Rejected - Saying That Already I Have One Nov 16, 2012
Do you mean that there is a Tourist whos Full Name is exactly like yours who got a Visa and you can't because of this?
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Visa Rejected - Saying That Already I Have One Nov 17, 2012
No , Some Agency named Raniya Tourism applied visa on my behalf .

My name is removed by admin (Don't post your personal info here, use private messages instead)
Srajesh
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Visa Rejected - Saying That Already I Have One Nov 17, 2012
If it is your visa may be you can use it? Just call the tourism company and ask them if you will get a visa on arrival in the airport.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

undefined Dec 15, 2015
i had similar problem.
i was suppose to join a ship from fujairah and when the agents applied for my visa. it was rejected saying i already have a valid visa. the agent then said he cancelled the visa and re applied. but again it was rejected for the same reason. later the agent said that there might be some CID level investigation for which it was rejected. i would really appreciate if someone cud help me with the respective agency or official who can clarify the reason for rejection.

thanks.
nash1234
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa