DUBAI/BLACKLIST

Topic locked
DUBAI/BLACKLIST Aug 16, 2015
Hi everyone,I've a query.My uncle got blacklist from dubai before 3 years.Can anybody tell me Legal Advisor who handle this kind of issues?

rizwan786
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: DUBAI/BLACKLIST Oct 25, 2015
i am Mr Philip victor from USA international advocate to one of personalities in UAE which i am not going to mention his name in public also a personal adviser to usa embassy in Uae i can get your black list remove legally in two weeks time . NOTE it should be personal and top issue. philipvictor60@gmail.com

please keep confidential
philipvictor
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: DUBAI/BLACKLIST Dec 18, 2015
my husband was ban since 2010 due to spot in the lungs is there any possibilities that the ban can remove?
nene123
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: DUBAI/BLACKLIST Jan 02, 2016
rizwan786 ,hi..pls contact me on abadiindxb@gmail.com.may be i can help u to solve this after reviewing.thanks

--- Jan 02, 2016 ---

nene123 ,hi..pls contact me on abadiindxb@gmail.com.may be i cN help u after reviewing the same.thanks
abadikka
Dubai Forums Member

Re: DUBAI/BLACKLIST May 16, 2016
Dear All,

To remove all your black list, life time ban, ban, travel ban, absconding legally do contact us.

Also you can refer us to all your friends, relatives , and family members who are suffering from above problems, we will help them to legally clear their problems.

Regards,
Pushpa.M
Advisor,
Dubai's Best Advocates and Legal Consultants
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa