Topic locked

Do you play hard to get?

yes
33%
no
67%

Total votes : 21

Do you play hard to get? And why? Jan 15, 2007
Personaly...i dont....I see no point in it...I think its just a waste of time...

guest999

Jan 15, 2007
hey...u should have put also a moderate poll option lol
i did not vote.
cause sometimes i do and sometimes i dont.
the reason: some men still remain hunters despite of the evolution...i guess it stimulates the ego or something
it's quite fun actually and it's also about the "forbiden fruit"theory (what is hard to get, or apparently unavailable tends to be considered more precious and desired)
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2007
oh God u make the situation in this country sound so bad lol...

what is hard to get, or apparently unavailable tends to be considered more precious and desired

llooooll....lets not change the subject here (refering to me)

I dont take that quote as a valid reason.

*Rejected*

I want a meaningful reason why somone male or female plays the game hard to get.....
guest999

Jan 16, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:oh God u make the situation in this country sound so bad lol...

what is hard to get, or apparently unavailable tends to be considered more precious and desired

llooooll....lets not change the subject here (refering to me)

I dont take that quote as a valid reason.

*Rejected*

I want a meaningful reason why somone male or female plays the game hard to get.....

LMAO :lol: u r so funny
pls explain what is the thing i saied that made the situation sound bad?
i just gave u my opinion that does not mean everybody should agree, just stated what i think and why i used to do that :)
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2007
Ur answer was very...(expected you could say)

hahahha...come to think of it....i see you like teazing guys then....

Your saying....playing hard to get...is a form of teazing....more like...u can have me...but no....mmmm...foreplay?

USED to do that? now u stopped? After you tortured the poor guy to see how far he will go for you? :) aaaaaaaaaah...picture is getting clearer in my mind...but dont you think its childish? Maybe he is willing to go far for you...but not for this childish act? (childish to some) i think it is non PROFESSIONAL hahahah
guest999

Jan 16, 2007
well yes it's a way of teasing as well as a way to use this time to get to know the guy's intentions and to spot him if he is a player...as long as u dont take this play too far cause than u might end up....feeling precious and alone :lol:
do u like girls who r easy?
most of the guys i know they will never consider having a serious relationship with that kinds of girls( if she was easy with him, he will think she is like that with all guys arround her)

and yes i USED to do that. now i stoped. but i did not torture the poor guy, like u saied lol...let's say i put him to a test , that;s all and until now he did not complain cause i did not exagerate

:twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2007
I don`t waste time 8)
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 19, 2007
"Time is money" "Go In Go hard & get Out" so i dont waste time i just do what i gotta do & then leave, unless that ass is so fine that would really tempt me to tap it again

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 22, 2007
I never did... But I think I will change my 'strategy' sooner or later
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 22, 2007
it depends on my mood....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
I am very easy to get and usually if a girl smile , i can chase her for next 2 hours in super market :lol:

But there is one problem , i get bore after 5 working days and i can not sincere wid one girl :=).
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 23, 2007
whats the point in playing hard to get, its either u like someone or you dont, if one is sure about what he/she wants wouldnt it be a waste of time trying to play hard to get? and what if the person looses interest in you in the process and decides to move on?

Cheers

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2007
Jeevan wrote:whats the point in playing hard to get, its either u like someone or you dont, if one is sure about what he/she wants wouldnt it be a waste of time trying to play hard to get? and what if the person looses interest in you in the process and decides to move on?

Cheers

J

Well, if you are too 'easy' then the other person will take advantage of you and/or the situation as they're taking you for granted
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 23, 2007
agreed....sometimes people can take advantage of that and take you for granted. It is better to test out each other sometimes in the beginning and try to see how willing someone is....I will not choose to be with a guy who gives up so easily, you wanna see how hard he is willing to work for you...and that would make me want to be with him if he came through....
noni
Dubai chat master

Jan 23, 2007
The men have to play hard, not the women......

When the women play too hard, the men loose the interest :wink:
Tropic23

Jan 23, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:The men have to play hard, not the women......

Not true.

You just have to know how to play the game :wink:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 24, 2007
yep bushra is right, its a case to case basis :wink:
zam

Jan 24, 2007
noni wrote:agreed....sometimes people can take advantage of that and take you for granted. It is better to test out each other sometimes in the beginning and try to see how willing someone is....I will not choose to be with a guy who gives up so easily, you wanna see how hard he is willing to work for you...and that would make me want to be with him if he came through....

If u wanna test someone why play hard? spending time together can let u understand if he/she is the right person or not. But again its a person to person case. Some people like to show " mes not the easy one to get" even though deep down they are seeking attention, others just spend time together and take it from there, while some jump right in if they are sure he/she is the right person :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 24, 2007

I don't agree with that. I like women that know what they want and pursue it. Games are for teenagers. If a girl wants to play games, get a Playstation cuz I'm not into wasting my time. Do you like me or not? :roll: Answer that and we can move this along. If I put in the effort to "show" that I like someone and she wants to play games... See ya, I'm out. I have better things to do with my time... 8)
swesner
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 24, 2007
Jeevan wrote:
noni wrote:agreed....sometimes people can take advantage of that and take you for granted. It is better to test out each other sometimes in the beginning and try to see how willing someone is....I will not choose to be with a guy who gives up so easily, you wanna see how hard he is willing to work for you...and that would make me want to be with him if he came through....

If u wanna test someone why play hard? spending time together can let u understand if he/she is the right person or not. But again its a person to person case. Some people like to show " mes not the easy one to get" even though deep down they are seeking attention, others just spend time together and take it from there, while some jump right in if they are sure he/she is the right person :)

I know what you mean...but unfortunately it doesn't always work that way. For me personally, I don't want a guy that is gonna give up at the first let down....makes me think he's not willing to try to hard for me......
noni
Dubai chat master

Jan 25, 2007
i dont play about love ;)
Deniz
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 25, 2007
looks like im getting me a playstation ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 25, 2007
bushra21 wrote:

Not true.

You just have to know how to play the game :wink:

I don`t like games :wink:
Tropic23

Jan 25, 2007
noni wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

I know what you mean...but unfortunately it doesn't always work that way. For me personally, I don't want a guy that is gonna give up at the first let down....makes me think he's not willing to try to hard for me......

You are right, noni.

But when women play hard, I have the feeling that the men think you tail after.
That`s not good :wink:
Tropic23

Jan 25, 2007
O rly?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 25, 2007
swesner wrote:

I don't agree with that. I like women that know what they want and pursue it. Games are for teenagers. If a girl wants to play games, get a Playstation cuz I'm not into wasting my time. Do you like me or not? :roll: Answer that and we can move this along. If I put in the effort to "show" that I like someone and she wants to play games... See ya, I'm out. I have better things to do with my time... 8)

Well, that`s my opinion :wink:

Greetings to old good Germany....
Tropic23

Jan 25, 2007
Bleakus wrote:O rly?

Yes :wink:
Tropic23

Jan 25, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:
Bleakus wrote:O rly?