I Want To Have Friends

Topic locked
I want to have friends Apr 04, 2007
Hi. Im looking for english speaking friends.
My name is Janna, Im 36 y.o., Russian
I've been living in Dubai already for 3 years, Im working in a Russian company, and I don't have an opportunity to speak English with the native speakers, I finished Englished courses here in Dubai, but I feel it's not enough - I need to practice my language.
Please helpjavascript:emoticon(':)')
Smile
or give advice

Janna
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 04, 2007
ok
if ur indian but ur english happens to be the best in the town :D would you be included in ur "friends" group???
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 05, 2007
welcome aboard,

by now you must have tons of Pms offering help to you :)

just hang around the forum and you will learn a lot.

cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 05, 2007
Thanks for your advices....
But these are only recommendations, shall we pass to actions? javascript:emoticon(':wink:')
Wink
are there interested ?
Janna
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 07, 2007
iIAM iTALIAN 50 YEARS OLD TRAVELLING TO DUBAI EVERY MONTH WHERE I AM STAYING ONE WEEK IN MY SHARJAH APARTMENT
I will be glad to be your friend. I have same problem.Short perioed to get friend.. :lol:
giutomma
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 07, 2007
You no.. You mentioned your age. and its a turn off... and ua re over aged.. to have friends....

hmm unless if u pm yoa phone number, with a photograph and best meeting place of yoa preference and best activity liked..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 08, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:You no.. You mentioned your age. and its a turn off... and ua re over aged.. to have friends....

hmm unless if u pm yoa phone number, with a photograph and best meeting place of yoa preference and best activity liked..

Lucif u forgot to mention that ur interested :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: I want to have friends Apr 08, 2007
Janna wrote:Hi. Im looking for english speaking friends.
I've been living in Dubai already for 3 years, Im working in a Russian company, and I don't have an opportunity to speak English with the native speakers, I finished Englished courses here in Dubai, but I feel it's not enough - I need to practice my language.
Smile
or give advice

i want be your friend. i dont live in dubai yet but when i come i want you to be there. i like practice english with you.

but if you are ugly i cant practice wid you becuase i will be distracted. i also know russian words but only numbers and i forget now.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 08, 2007
Jeevan wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:You no.. You mentioned your age. and its a turn off... and ua re over aged.. to have friends....

Lucif u forgot to mention that ur interested :lol:

:) I mentioned PM. :D.. n I'm. hahahaha
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 09, 2007
hello :) .
fido
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 09, 2007
Zdravstuy Janna. Ti otkuda budesh'?
timo
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 09, 2007
:shock: not what does that suppose 2 mean. :?:
fido
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 10, 2007
hello,

I know no russian, but it would be interesting to pick up a few words from you if u want me to help u with your english.

im 24, white english, been here for 4 months doing work and i want to meet new friends, so if i can be of help, let me know!

bye
dave101
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: I want to have friends Sep 13, 2007
Janna wrote:Hi. Im looking for english speaking friends.
Smile
or give advice

Hi,

It aint so tough all u have to do is speak the lang wherever possible.Well if u dunnot hve ppl around you.try n manage to get someone who is int in speaking with u and not teaching you.
Yuckss
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance