The Most Shallow Reason. Just For Fun!

Topic locked
The Most Shallow Reason. Just For Fun! Oct 13, 2011
I was listening to the radio this morning when the presenter said she dumped her boyfriend because she didn't like the smell of his Cheesey Doritos :shock:

Another lady phoned in to say she went on a first date with a man and he came to pick her up in his car. All was well untill he had to change gear and he did it in the most effeminate way! He held the gear stick with his finger tips as he changed up. LOL. She says it made her feel physically ill.

You may have to think back but what was your most shallow reason for dumping someone?

I was invited out once and met the man/boy in a pub. I took my scarf off and when he saw my cleavage he high 5'd me and said 'Jackpot!'
needless to say we only had the one drink and I was outta there :D

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: The Most Shallow Reason. Just For Fun! Oct 13, 2011
I only dumped for good reasons. I do remember though that I was dumped twice, by just breaking contact abruptly. That hurted, having no closure. Also got dumped once after a ONS, I felt used :D . Oh well, not a biggie, the girl had big daddy issues, she wanted daddy to spank her for being a bad bad girl. :puke:
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I do remember though that I was dumped twice, by just breaking contact abruptly.

Maybe their Blackberry was down FD, :?

Oh well, not a biggie, the girl had big daddy issues, she wanted daddy to spank her for being a bad bad girl

Well I think you had a lucky escape with that one. If she started at that point, imagine where you may have progressed to in time! :shock:
Bethsmum

Growing up I was always stick thin and was referred to as being skinny, today it's thin. :D

I met a guy over the phone and we used to talk frequently. Had good conversation and good laughs. Eventually we got together for a date and I was a bit put off due to his weight. He was a bit of a chubber. This through me off a bit, but I put it aside and we had a really good time. We went out a few more times and it developed into more. Now, this guy wasn't FAT, just a bit overweight and during those times we were intimate I thought I would throw up!!! Now, I've never been very tactful and when I decided it was over and told him, he asked me: Why? I just put it out there and told him that his weight was a serious turnoff and I would prefer we remain friends.

Quite a few months later he called and asked to get together as he had something to show me. I agreed, as I remember that everything else about him was nice and I enjoyed his company. Well, when I saw him my jaw dropped. He lost all the weight and had been working out. He told me it was because of me that he did it and thanked me. Now, he was an average looking guy and because of all the praise he got for his weight loss he thought he was model material. Well, his career as a model never materialized.

Quite sometime later I met another guy, who was considerably overweight, but he was a terrific guy. We dated and I had a great time with him. He was so damn classy!!!! And quite light on his knees. :D But again, the weight bothered me and I had to return to friendship status.

So one day I'm walking home and this car stops dead in the middle of the street and out pops this absolutely gorgeous guy - 6'2", blonde hair, blue eyes and a body to die for. He looks right at me at calls out my name. Now I'm totally baffled because this was someone you wouldn't have forgotten very quickly. He sees my confusion and tells me: It's me, Dennis!!! Dennis? I say. Yes, Dennis!!! He left Brooklyn and went down to Florida and opened a club in South Beach. South Beach was becoming the hotspot and the club was a raving success. He said if it wasn't for me he would have never lost the weight!!! and he thanked me. Now, that's one that I did regret getting away!!!

I always had an adversion to people overweight but over time I guess with so many people being overweight I got past it. The only time my stomach flips is when I see obese people. I can't look at them because I feel like I'm going to heave. There's this reality show on TV, Ruby, a seriously obese woman. When I see her in a commerical I can feel myself get physically ill and have to find the remote to change the channel. I don't understand why people let themselves go because it just isn't healthy.

Oh, BTW, I've never been dumped!!!!

And I guess I should apologize if I offended anyone on the forum who is a chubber. I'm sure you are a really nice person. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

That made me LOL Bora :D I especially liked the way you described the man as being light on his knees. :P

We have a TV show here in the UK called The Worlds Most Disgusting Bodies, or something like that. I can't bring myself to watch it. If I had a body like that I would not reveal it on National TV for all the tea in China.
Bethsmum

Well BM, it was that or me thinking I was on a waterbed!!!! :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I was dumped once for having a crappy car. I could sense that she was not impressed when I pulled up out the front of her house in my mustard orange centura.
Attachments
$(KGrHqV,!jkE3Lyw)SRtBOFjn(ShI!~~0_3.jpg
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Well it's not exactly a chick magnet!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: The Most Shallow Reason. Just For Fun! Oct 14, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:Well it's not exactly a chick magnet!!

That's shallow Bora! Just close your eyes and think of Starsky and Hutch :D Didn't they drive a car like bens?

Different colour, different accent :D Ive always had a good imagination.
Bethsmum

Not quite BM.
My angle was more Duke of Hazzard, Dodge Charger, which would have at least impressed the car sluts.
But alas... all I could afford was a pregnant rice bubble.
Although it had the same engine as the charger (fastest Australian producion car for about 20 years... sorry I am getting all excited now), yes it was quick, but not quick enough to keep up with the ladies running from it.
benwj

I've never heard of a Centura. Is that an Australian car? Was that like a Holden, which I know is Australian.
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote:I've never heard of a Centura. Is that an Australian car? Was that like a Holden, which I know is Australian.

I didn't know you liked cars Zonker? I thought it was just women! So here, just for you. is Daisy Duke and her shorts (or lack of them!) Enjoy :D

DaisyDukeShorts.png
Bethsmum

I do like cars BM, ever since I discovered they are a lot easier to handle than women.
Even the worst of them. :D
And thanks for that picture of Daisy Dukes shorts: aren't they a little old and frayed? Surely she is not passing them off as new?? :shock:
zonker
BANNED

I was surprised at the number of corvettes and mustangs that people were driving around when I was in California/Nevada. I have to say - good looking cars!!! There was a time they were serious chick magnates - no matter how old the car was or how ugly the guy was. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

one had a a long hair on her nipple and the other girls hair smelled when i kissed her :shock:

no thank you
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

general_A wrote:one had a a long hair on her nipple and the other girls hair smelled when i kissed her :shock:

no thank you

I'm not going to touch that one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Enter BM........................
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

general_A wrote:one had a a long hair on her nipple and the other girls hair smelled when i kissed her :shock:

no thank you

:shock:
Im speechless Bora! (well nearly!)

The first case is just downright bad grooming general. I hope you told her to sort herself out. There's nothing worse than having a hair stuck in your teeth. How annoying!

I'm a bit confused to the second part of your statement. Were there two girls at the same time?

You will be the envy of the male population viewing DF general. I salute you! 8)
Bethsmum

zonker wrote:I've never heard of a Centura. Is that an Australian car? Was that like a Holden, which I know is Australian.

It was one of many Australian Chrysler/Valiants produced before they went bust in 1981.
benwj

Re: The Most Shallow Reason. Just For Fun! Oct 15, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:

no thank you

:shock:
Im speechless Bora! (well nearly!)

The first case is just downright bad grooming general. I hope you told her to sort herself out. There's nothing worse than having a hair stuck in your teeth. How annoying!

I'm a bit confused to the second part of your statement. Were there two girls at the same time?

You will be the envy of the male population viewing DF general. I salute you! 8)

I was thinking more on the line of someone was in need of a Brazilian wax BM. :drunken:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I'm confused and need clarification :drunken:

the other girls hair smelled when i kissed her

Is this the other girl's hair or the girls other hair? :shock:

This is obviously one for DF's expert in English comprehension, Sir Shafique of Surry! :D
Bethsmum

Laying next to some doris,she had spiders legs hanging out of her bikini,she was minted and had just bought me a car,but NO i just could not do it anymore.
busa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance