Out Of Focus

Topic locked
Out of focus May 15, 2014
Best thing about speaking on the internet is you can just speak your mind, without worrying about fitting to social guidelines cause in the end no1 knows who you are.

I'm a pretty cheery guy, born n raised in Dubai, always loved it but i have a feeling it kind of made me more & more materialistic. That was also amplified by my years in AUD.
Or perhaps that's just me. I dunno. I'm not sure I wanna change.

I would say everything in my life is great, from health to friends, career & general happiness.
But would it feel familiar if I tell u that despite romance being the only thing missing, it still puts the entire picture (life) out of focus.. *sigh* why do I care about love life so much & why do I miserably suck at it.

Just rhetorical questions, nice to speak my mind and feel heard.. if u have similar problems or enlightenments on the matter please share :)

Kaii
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Out Of Focus May 19, 2014
If you are in Dubai, you would automatically become more artificial, it is difficult in dubai to keep yourself close to nature, on the side of Alain, Fujaira yes i agree you heart finds peace in those areas.
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance