Nice Guys Finish First -article In 7 Days

Topic locked
Oct 24, 2006
good points both nick and kanelli...

a nice guy doesnt have to be a push over...but a bad boy isnt neccesarily disrespectful towards women in general...

sometimes when one is self confident and not actively looking for "the one" and has a full social life /things to keep him occupied...and is emotionally unavailable/complicated/layered...some women seem to find that an attractive quality...does this make him a bad person...no!...but it does make him a "difficult" catch...hence perhaps the term bad boy...its elementary psychology at work...thus i mentioned earlier that perhaps this is the emerging mating ritual...some women enjoy a challenge or someone who can tickle thier imagination...thus perhaps also the reference to "bad boys" /rat pack...i guess for some the white picket fence and dog doesnt hold the same charm that it used to...

constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 24, 2006
constantine said:
...sometimes when one is self confident and not actively looking for "the one" and has a full social life /things to keep him occupied...and is emotionally unavailable/complicated/layered...some women seem to find that an attractive quality...

So true! A man who is inquisitive, independent-thinking and self-assured definitely makes for attractive qualities.

btw, I like how you used the word "layered"
Mint Tulip
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 24, 2006
constantine wrote:good points both nick and kanelli...

a nice guy doesnt have to be a push over...but a bad boy isnt neccesarily disrespectful towards women in general...

sometimes when one is self confident and not actively looking for "the one" and has a full social life /things to keep him occupied...and is emotionally unavailable/complicated/layered...some women seem to find that an attractive quality...does this make him a bad person...no!...but it does make him a "difficult" catch...hence perhaps the term bad boy...its elementary psychology at work...thus i mentioned earlier that perhaps this is the emerging mating ritual...some women enjoy a challenge or someone who can tickle thier imagination...thus perhaps also the reference to "bad boys" /rat pack...i guess for some the white picket fence and dog doesnt hold the same charm that it used to...

Good post mate. Just wanted to clarify things in my post so that like I said, clueless people, don't start going around disrespecting chicks thinking this'll make them playas and attractive to women...
Nick81

Oct 24, 2006
who is the ultimately respectfull man?
the one who says sorry for being too pushy in bed :lol:

sorry, couldnt help it :lol:

p.s: respect for women belongs to the category of things u either have it in u or u can only learn to fake but will never be genuine.
raidah

Oct 25, 2006
raidah wrote:who is the ultimately respectfull man?
the one who says sorry for being too pushy in bed :lol:

that is a welcome paradox and no complaints lodged against that i am sure...lol...
constantine

Oct 28, 2006
well it depends on the type of women.... some who look for one time temporary relationship and some who wants to settle down with one man... lemme tell u from my experience .......those naughty girls want bad boys for hot phone talk and heated pleasure in bed and they are better ones in bed..........but i always seemed to go back to the one dreamman gal....cos she was my spiritual magnet
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance