Topic locked
... Sep 25, 2005
:D :D :D :D

Losers... .everybody

live_simple_think_high : Wrong fourm mate. Look up bharatmatrimony.com

sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Hi, Everybody Oct 25, 2005
I'm back again!!!! I just want to thank all the people who tried to answer my post in the different manner, soft or rude way.
I think only Stainless could see something in my post, maybe my soul and heart.
Dear Men, if you think that it is so simple to find a good man in Dubai, you are mistaking as we are living in Dubai, UAE, not Europe and the culture is too different. I was grown up in a very good family. I'm here for a half of the year and everybody just proposed me not very good things and why? Only because I have blond hair, blue eyes and slim figure.....they don't see or don't want to know other things like soul, heart....
And if a man just approaches you in the street I will not stop and say hi... as again we are living in UAE, and I respect the culture and behave myself in such a way.
And still there is a hope in my heart, maybe it is too naive, that I will meet My Prince one day!!!

And wish the same for the boys and girls, men and women in this site!!! :) :!:
Beauty
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 15, 2005
Wow!!! Beauty, that was so sweet I think I'm gonna get a toothache. I wish you all the best in the world trying to find a guy on the net who will see into your heart and soul from your very sappy posts................. Good luck!!!! :shock:
solange
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance