HELP?

Topic locked
HELP? Nov 11, 2006
Well this guy was in love with me for more than a year now but I have never been interested since his older brother was my best friend thus i thought it would be inappropriate. And i was kind of attracted to my best friend until recently we had a HUGE fight n all my feelings had faded away. I developed some kind of weird hate towards him n wanted to revenge so i did the worst thing n started dating the younger brother. It worked, the older one was vicious although claimed to never have feelings for me..Later on i became friends with the older one again but the younger one is still my bf.. =S i dont like either of them but feel sorry for the younger one who i do not have the guts to dump properly..i have tried but the reaction was terrible so i couldnt finish it. But it hurts me to watch him try n struggle so much to get some attention from me. and i am starting to hate myself for not being able to do the right thing n for starting this from the beggining..ppl say i should try n like my bf..but the more i try the more i am repelled n even disgusted sometimes.Which makes me a horrible person that i have always tried to avoid becoming.HELP?

noangelvx5
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 11, 2006
Dump him. You're only making things worse for both of you. As hard as it might be for him to take it right now, it'll be far better than if he ever learns that all this time you dated him out of revenge towards his brother. Now THAT would be ugly.
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 11, 2006
I really wish i could n i knw ur right but its scary.
noangelvx5
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 11, 2006
nobody said truth is a bed of roses , and what ur doing is wrong .. ur lieing to someone who loved u and playing with his feeling as a part of a revenge he has nothing to do with which is so unfair... so be honest break up with him while before things get worse and were there is no turning back
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 11, 2006
There's no easy way to break somebody's heart. You're being unfair to both of you. Dump him - before he even finds out your real intention of having relationship with him.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 11, 2006
Truth really hurts, but it will set you free. It would be better to end the relationship now, so you and the guy can start a new life separately. It's easier said than done, but this is the choice you've to make - LETTING GO - for everybody's happiness in the long run.

It's really eerie to continue with the relationship especially if you don't want the guy anymore and you're lying to yourself and to guy. To call it quits - do it in a diplomatic way.

Good luck!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 11, 2006
Thanks everyone...but the worst thing is dat it feels good when u know sum1 loves u n u dun want to lose dat..hehe.."da best thing in da world is to love n be loved" but to be loved is better because it doesnt require any effort...neways i guess its wrong so i am gonna dump him..i dunno how to but i will...n i dunno knw wat 2 tell him..i`ll have to make up a reason..i cant jz tell him "hey u were my toy n am fed up of playin wit u!" ...i think i`ll tell him the random stuff dat ppl say "its me, not u..ur a great guy n i need sum tym alone n blah blah blah...wish me luck in breaking sum1s heart! Chao! :?
noangelvx5
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 11, 2006
noangelvx5 wrote:Thanks everyone...but the worst thing is dat it feels good when u know sum1 loves u n u dun want to lose dat..hehe.."da best thing in da world is to love n be loved" but to be loved is better because it doesnt require any effort...neways i guess its wrong so i am gonna dump him..i dunno how to but i will...n i dunno knw wat 2 tell him..i`ll have to make up a reason..i cant jz tell him "hey u were my toy n am fed up of playin wit u!" ...i think i`ll tell him the random stuff dat ppl say "its me, not u..ur a great guy n i need sum tym alone n blah blah blah...wish me luck in breaking sum1s heart! Chao! :?

ohh dearest, love is never selfish. Don't dump him by telling him he's your toy or something like that...that's very rude and not much of a lady. You'll never know that someday or somewhere along the road you'll realized that he was the best guy you've ever met. Believe in KARMA?

Be a nice lady, there's no easy way to break somebody's heart. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 12, 2006
I believe in Karma and wicca which says that "anything we do comes back to us threefold , whether good or bad" and here i have made a wrong choice which i`ll have to pay for....but no I am not going to dump him like that :lol:
thx
noangelvx5
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 12, 2006
"Believe in KARMA? "
I believe in Karma and wicca which says that "anything we do comes back to us threefold , whether good or bad" and here i have made a wrong choice which i`ll have to pay for....but no I am not going to dump him like that :lol:
thx
noangelvx5
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 12, 2006
noangelvx5 wrote:"Believe in KARMA? "
thx

That's better now. Remember: There's no easy way to break somebody's heart, regardless of what kind of relationship you've had with him always think that once in your life, he became part of it. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
One thing i know for sure is, what goes around comes around. Clearly its tuff to break up with him, but u gota do it anyways. have u been honest with him?
uae79
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance