Hello All :)

Topic locked
Hello All :) May 27, 2013
Hello all

On the off chance that someone will read this, thought I would introduce myself.

I must make it clear that I'm not in here trawling for women or looking for hook-ups. The below should make that obvious, I hope - but just in case.... let it be known haha :)

I've been constantly backwards and forwards to Dubai for work for quite some time now and will now make the move permanently(ish)

What I've never taken the time to do is interact with people in the community, hence my registration here.

I've sorted everything out ahead of time, real estate, car, various utilities etc and now really just waiting for things to happen - looking forward to it, except for one small issue..... Who am I going to spend time with!?

I've always been so busy with work when in Dubai that i've neglected the most important component, people.

My next visit, before the big move is for one week in mid June and during this time i would LOVE to spend some time with interesting, friendly people - lunches, breakfast, dinner, coffee, shopping, shisha - anything

At the risk of sounding like I'm selling myself, a little about me:

-English born and bred convert to Islam
-Lived and worked in various parts of the world
-Kind, generous and very genuine
-Trustworthy
-Athletic
-Reliable friend and listener
-Worldly
-Around 30 years old

I feel like I have a lot to offer and would love to share it all with someone who will be a good friend. To me a good friend is simply someone who eventually, genuinely cares about you and enjoys spending time with you.

Please send me a message if you'd like to chat.

Take care.

doobay
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Hello All :) May 30, 2013
Well Good Luck with your search for finding friends in Tinsel Town aka Dubai!
And let us know when you've found some :P
Jonkers
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Hello All :) May 30, 2013
Thanks Jonkers :)

I'm not sure it's so easy here.....! we'll see
doobay
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Hello All :) Sep 01, 2013
good luck doobay... and yeah it does sound like your selling yourself, and im sure its reverting to islam not being a convert... strange my friends that have reverted to islam get very offended when someone says they are converts...

but then agian good luck... and if you do find the right place do let Jonkers now.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance