BM Has A New Friend!

Topic locked
Re: BM Has A New Friend! Mar 06, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:BUT seriously, you don't see Palestinians have any right to get their land back? I mean is Israel convinced that the land they are occupying shouldn't be returned to Palestinians..

Some argue that Egypt, for example, should give property back to tens of thousands of jews expelled by Nasser.

What amazed me in Dubai is that, although I keep away from political/religious discussions, I hear people critizing the Israel/IDF all the time in public, but privately admire them for the way they protect their own citizens.

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

hehehe.. thanks for making me laugh FD... really appreciated :D

I speak about Palestinians / Israel issue and you start talking about Holocaust or Jew Egyptians problem in Egypt... its like talking about basketball score in a football match...

YOU keep away from political / religious discussion!!! :lol:

admire? you know the different between admire and respect?
and public / private, wow you know me that much...

focus mate, make your points before clicking submit...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:hehehe.. thanks for making me laugh FD... really appreciated :D

Reciprocacy, habibi.

The reason it makes you laugh, is part of the reason Israel exists and is part of the reason its an absolute necessity.

Mahmoud04 wrote:I speak about Palestinians / Israel issue and you start talking about Holocaust

Here is the thing, when discussing the IPC, I never bring up the Holocaust, most of the time its people like you who bring it up.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

first please don't call me habibi, thanks.
hmm, "reason makes me laugh" it was bringing Egypt / Jew / Nasser here..

and by the way I just started reading about Holocaust, so I am not really sure if I made opinions on, or brought it on discussions before, bringing it here was just an example, I was just clarifying the football / basketball thing..

your point of view is clear, Egypt got to give Jew belongings back (which you seems have lake of information of) for Israel to give Palestinians land back... :D
you can have the last word, cya
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:BM, I am trying to avoid arguing these days,
but I see Israel point of view for protecting their people and I respect it,
BUT seriously, you don't see Palestinians have any right to get their land back? I mean is Israel convinced that the land they are occupying shouldn't be returned to Palestinians..

If someone thought about taking (my) car parking I am willing to defend it with anything I have in hand, so about home I don't know...

I am not gonna respond to any posts here, so you can take the last word :)

I'm not going to fight with you Mahmoud, I don't want to get banned again! And I'm not that bothered about having the last word either, you go right on and respond if you wish. No, I don't think the Palestinians should be given Isreal back, it belonged to the Isrealites in the first place.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mahmoud, I am not sure what you mean by Pali land in your ramblings. Could be on a national or personal level/ownership. On a national level, Pali's never ruled over an independent Palestine. So in that case the word BACK in wrong.
On a personal level, I have seen so many Arabs claiming land ownership, while not be able to produce the deeds. On a personal level I believe in reciprocacy. Compensate Arabs who lost belongings and who can prove it due to the IPC, and compensate Jews because of the IPC. Bottom line will be compensation need to be paid to Israel.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

On a national level, Pali's never ruled over an independent Palestine.

They did rule their own land under ottoman empire...

On a personal level, I have seen so many Arabs claiming land ownership, while not be able to produce the deeds.

You've got to be kidding yourself...
http://www.countercurrents.org/cook250309.htm

On a personal level I believe in reciprocacy.

The jews are only entitled to what they legally owned under ottoman empire..The rest of ownership till this day is a total bullsh1t..

Compensate Arabs who lost belongings and who can prove it due to the IPC, and compensate Jews because of the IPC. Bottom line will be compensation need to be paid to Israel.

This is a matter jews can continue to sort out with the western world at the expense of the arabs until the judgement day..Afterwards the palestinians suffered under the israeli administration will be the all time winners against all the persecuting sides involved in this international matter anyways....
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

This is a matter jews can continue to sort out with the western world at the expense of the arabs until the judgement day..Afterwards the palestinians suffered under the israeli administration will be the all time winners against all the persecuting sides involved in this international matter anyways....

What do you mean by the judgement day? Do you mean when they die? It won't matter after that because they will be ...dead.
Bethsmum

Not in regards to the torah/gospel/quran..According to these abrahamic religions eternal life/peace and justice are something that blongs to the next life depens on our deeds in this life..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:Not in regards to the torah/gospel/quran..According to these abrahamic religions eternal life/peace and justice are something that blongs to the next life depens on our deeds in this life..

I have to agree 100%
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Got a bit off topic here. From politics to religion.

I am still doubting making friends withYagil (he makes beer for a living) or Liran (smart, likes pizza and a pretty face).

http://www.friendasoldier.org/Choose-Your-Soldier.htm
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

oh dear this must the new peaceful invention of israeli PR machine...FD just ask them how many times they did get a room for persuasion..LOL
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:oh dear this must the new peaceful invention of israeli PR machine...FD just ask them how many times they did get a room for persuasion..LOL

Its the romance section, try to have some (non-sarcastic) fun and smile, Berrin, because it appears that you never do.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Stop kidding yourself FD..I know israelies are good at aiming gullible people...Infact as far as they are conserned the whole world is gulliable to believe their war propaganda..
If you don't believe me just read the "read our answers" and "get involved" sections..
Trust me other than your money and proganda they don't need your friendship as those blondies are closer to them than you...LOL...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Flying Dutchman wrote:Got a bit off topic here. From politics to religion.

Speaking of which, where is the Nightrunner? Is he on a covert operation??? :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Berrin wrote:Not in regards to the torah/gospel/quran..According to these abrahamic religions eternal life/peace and justice are something that blongs to the next life depens on our deeds in this life..

next life? No such thing, once you are dead, you are dead....

-- Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:36 pm --

Berrin wrote:oh dear this must the new peaceful invention of israeli PR machine...FD just ask them how many times they did get a room for persuasion..LOL

Oh Berrin, bless! you sound like my Emnirati friend, he once told me it was only British women that did one night stands and Muslim women would never do that! LOOOOL they are as randy as the next. It wouldn't only be isreali women to get a room Berrin, those Muslim women are proper go'ers!
Bethsmum

next life? No such thing, once you are dead, you are dead....

:roll: r u sure? or just guessing!
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Flying Dutchman wrote: What amazed me in Dubai is that, although I keep away from political/religious discussions, I hear people critizing the Israel/IDF all the time in public, but privately admire them for the way they protect their own citizens.
Pali's never ruled over an independent Palestine.

Offcourse I'd respect any person for how strong he/she stands for his/her beliefs, even if that person was my very enemy. We feel ashamed of our own fellows for not being harsh and strong enough when dealing with our enemies.

The same way, the IDF are being inhuman, and injust people like you making up excuses for them, on the other side you should never judge the opposing sides for what they also address as their rights.

Moreover, you can keep on barking like a stray dog for the lame/false claim of "Palestineans not ruling an independent piece of land of their own". The common fact known among the natives of the Middle East since the days of the Canaanites, the forefathers of the current Palestineans & Lebanese people, that this land is theirs and they are the natives, ones that the ancient Israelis carried a holy jihad against by order from God to fight those infidels and take over their land.

Our nations is too old and rooted in their own land, and we don't need to show a document to anyone to prove anything, specially for western bastards who got nothing good to do in life but to debate others in their own property.

Everytime someone brings up the issue of Israel or Jews, you act like a wild beast defending its own children.
You're not part/belong to the Abrahamic religions, nor the Semite nations. You don't belong and will never belong to any of it. You're very alien, you're a lost dutch who seems to not aknowledge his own backgrounds and country, and prefer to interfere in the conflicts of Semite nations, siding one against the other.
You're pathetic :blackeye: and like I always suggest .. kindly shut up :shock:
symmetric
BANNED

Re: BM Has A New Friend! Mar 07, 2011
kindly shut up

I'm pleased to see you haven't forgotten your manners Sym! :D
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
kindly shut up

I'm pleased to see you haven't forgotten your manners Sym! :D

I use a special language when communicating with FD :D

By the way, you crossed my mind couple of days ago when I thought of writing an interesting short-article on the Jewish community of my ancesstors hometown/province in south Shiraz, Iran.

Keep a close eye, I'll post it very soon! :wink:
symmetric
BANNED

:lol: :bounce:
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Good Sym, I will look forward to that!

-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:08 am --

Mahmoud04 wrote::lol: :bounce:

What are you trying to say Mahmoud? Me and Sym are mates, he's Muslim and I'm not but we get along just fine.
Bethsmum

BM, honestly I have nothing for you with lol or the jumpy....
don't forget I read the whole posts but I have to comment in sequence...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:BM, honestly I have nothing for you with lol or the jumpy....
don't forget I read the whole posts but I have to comment in sequence...

Eh?
Bethsmum

I was not trying to say anything to you or to symm....
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Ezzayak ya Mahmoud bey? I like the Egyption dialect ;)
symmetric
BANNED

kolo tmam Symm :) ... you are welcome mate, thanks
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

I find the J into G think really odd !

Igaza, Guma, Magid, Masgid :shock:

And when a couple of fellows get toghter they can get real loud.
desertdudeshj

Re: BM Has A New Friend! Mar 08, 2011
well, when u get used to it, its ok... like S Vs Th, P Vs B, F vs Ph...

about getting loud, hmm, not so often but i seen it, but I think thats normal tho...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: BM Has A New Friend! Mar 08, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:I was not trying to say anything to you or to symm....

Mahmoud< :D ithink you are a bit frightened of BM! I'll tell you a secret! I'm a bit scared of Sym!
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance