Friendship

Topic locked
friendship Jan 18, 2008
Hi,
I am looking friendship with all people including females all over countries. my email is mohammed.afzal@oxinst.com

mafzal
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 19, 2008
like a pen pal?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 19, 2008
scarlet wrote:like a pen pal?

:lol: :lol: Potential uncalled pm'ers :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 19, 2008
Oh no!!!

Attn: Mafzal - I am a big fat hairy biker do you still wanna be my friend? You can sit on the back of my Harley and be my princess.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 20, 2008
scarlet wrote:I am a big fat hairy biker

Yum yum.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 20, 2008
scarlet wrote:Oh no!!!

Attn: Mafzal - I am a big fat hairy biker do you still wanna be my friend? You can sit on the back of my Harley and be my princess.

A mama bear to cuddle...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 20, 2008
Thats a nice picture of a perfect biker.. Can I join ya.. ofcourse not as a pricess.. ??
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 20, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:Thats a nice picture of a perfect biker.. Can I join ya.. ofcourse not as a pricess.. ??

Mind you the hairy part starts after the knee.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 20, 2008
reviewer wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:Thats a nice picture of a perfect biker.. Can I join ya.. ofcourse not as a pricess.. ??

Upwards or downwards... not something of my interest.. my interest solely rests on the chances of getting the harly for a spin around the town....
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 20, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
reviewer wrote:

Upwards or downwards... not something of my interest.. my interest solely rests on the chances of getting the harly for a spin around the town....

A spin on a harley with mama bear....hmmm...Hells' Angel will definitely give it a thumbs up....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 20, 2008
reviewer wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
reviewer wrote:

A spin on a harley with mama bear....hmmm...Hells' Angel will definitely give it a thumbs up....

mama? also has a meaning uncle in some of the Indian languages.. it could also mean a Police Constable in indian metro slang. but if u meant scarlet is a girl.. how can u assume that from the forums? I dont take a nice picture of legs on forum convincing enough to judge the person behind it.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 20, 2008
Yes this is a real picture (face) just put here to show the mafzal
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 20, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
reviewer wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
reviewer wrote:

mama? also has a meaning uncle in some of the Indian languages.. it could also mean a Police Constable in indian metro slang. but if u meant scarlet is a girl.. how can u assume that from the forums? I dont take a nice picture of legs on forum convincing enough to judge the person behind it.

Never said he/she was a girl...thought he was a cross-dresses....who shave his legs for the pic and for his harley....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 20, 2008
scarlet wrote:Yes this is a real picture (face) just put here to show the mafzal

Can we see the bike please..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 20, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
scarlet wrote:Yes this is a real picture (face) just put here to show the mafzal

Can we see the bike please..

Yeah the bike and cleanse of all the hair stuble you've shave from your legs.... :D
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 07, 2008
mafzal .. poor fellow .. you guys broke his heart with all the talk about herly and hairs .. lol ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2008
if that be the case, then I am not open for all countries except Dubai, so feel free to write to me khabacha@gmail.com, and only in good english
Khabacha
Dubai Forum User

Feb 17, 2008
lol .. is it a bank which is now open for dubai only .. funny ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance