Didn't Find A Subject, But Its A Husband Apologizing, Cool

Topic locked
didn't find a subject, but its a husband apologizing, cool Mar 27, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeQ_0w1LLkQ
I liked it when he said flowers is so traditional :D

Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Didn't Find A Subject, But Its A Husband Apologizing, Co Mar 27, 2011
That was so sweet. And what made it special is an Arab man had the courage to do it!!! He was so right when he said that it is a greater man that can apologize. I just hope he doesn't do something again that will warrant an apology. I don't think he will be able to top this apology!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: didn't find a subject, but its a husband apologizing, co Mar 27, 2011
I wonder what he'd done to warrant such a public apology? I'd have made him suffer a bit longer.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Didn't Find A Subject, But Its A Husband Apologizing, Co Mar 27, 2011
he said BM, he shouted at her in public, and thats why he wanted to apologize to her in public,
I'd have made him suffer a bit longer.
come on thats too aggressive... at least the man admitted his mistake and did a good job to apologize...
I don't like when it takes long to apologize for someone...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: didn't find a subject, but its a husband apologizing, co Mar 27, 2011
He shouted at her in public? That was it? LOL! And that warrented an apology like that? She should be pleased he isn't married to an Englishman.
My ex husbands apologies ranged from, I said I'm sorry, now get over it, to, I said I was sorry and I'm not going to pay for it for the rest of my life.
Now do you get why I said I would make him suffer?
Bethsmum

Re: Didn't Find A Subject, But Its A Husband Apologizing, Co Mar 28, 2011
well, he is lucky he is not married to a British woman as well ;)
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:well, he is lucky he is not married to a British woman as well ;)

Got it Mahmoud! The only way I'd accept an apology initially would be if it was accompanied by something small and very shiny. Other wise he would be made to beg. :D
Bethsmum

you have all the right BM, I just don't like those who take weeks or months to accept and apology... but I respect when the couple put their dignity away in tough times... It saves a lot of marriages this way...

-- Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:53 am --

I forgot to say good morning :D... is DF a bit calm these days 0;0... good people are on a break...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: didn't find a subject, but its a husband apologizing, co Mar 28, 2011
Good morning Mahmoud, well it's afternoon for you now :) What do you mean, good people on a break? I'm here! Yes, you are right DF is a bit quiet at the moment. We need to spice things up a bit.
Bethsmum

I would like to help out but I've been warned - AGAIN!!! - that I'm being watched!!!!. :shock: :shock: But there has been one or two who seem to pop in every so often and appear to be trying to get something going, if you know who and what I mean. :wink: Can only hope that in time they will be gone, gone, gone!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:I would like to help out but I've been warned - AGAIN!!! - that I'm being watched!!!!. :shock: :shock: But there has been one or two who seem to pop in every so often and appear to be trying to get something going, if you know who and what I mean. :wink: Can only hope that in time they will be gone, gone, gone!!!!

I noted that you had been warned again Bora. You really need to watch your step!!!!!! :roll:
Bethsmum

she still has an avatar BM, so I think she learnt the lesson :lol: ... I haven't got any of those so far, wish I won't learn from u ladies :P
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Didn't Find A Subject, But Its A Husband Apologizing, Co Mar 29, 2011
Mahmoud04 wrote:she still has an avatar BM, so I think she learnt the lesson :lol: ... I haven't got any of those so far, wish I won't learn from u ladies :P

It's a bit of a joke between me and Bora, Mahmoud! Bora can be a bad sometimes, I think she holds the record for being banned. BTW if she offers you any advice, don't take it. Bora will know what i mean. LOL
Yes, she still has an avatar, I admit, It's just awell I'm not allowed one, I had intended to change my Israeli flag to a cartoon picture of the Prophet (PBUH).
Bethsmum

lol... I am glad u r banned from an avatar :d
do u know whats (PBUH)!!!
BTW, I would take advices from Bora...
good night..
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:lol... I am glad u r banned from an avatar :d
do u know whats (PBUH)!!!
BTW, I would take advices from Bora...
good night..

Bless you Mahmoud, I think you find BM a bit strange don't you? It's all lost in translation I fear!
I'll explain! When I said don't take advice from Bora, it was a bit of a joke, me and Bora are friends Mahmoud. Well that's sorted that one out I hope.
Now for the (PBUH). Of course I know what it means Mahmoud! Do you think BM is a total retard?
Bethsmum

I agree we lose something in translation sometimes, nobodies mistake, right? I still remember ur first respond to my post :lol:
I don't think u r retard at all, but I think u act aggressively sometimes...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:I agree we lose something in translation sometimes, nobodies mistake, right? I still remember ur first respond to my post :lol:
I don't think u r retard at all, but I think u act aggressively sometimes...

LOL Mahmoud, I don't remember my first response to you! Did I frighten you a bit? I'm sorry about that :D I'm not that fierce really.
Bethsmum

Nobody teaches volcanoes to erupt, tsunamis to arise, hurricanes to sway around & no one teaches how to choose a Husband or a Wife.... Natural disasters just happen!!!
Brought from FB...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance