Cosmetic Procedures,

Topic locked
Re: Cosmetic Procedures, Jan 17, 2012
naughtyalice , my apologies, but as they say 'don't weat the small stuff'. Plus I can't always be bothered to type an entire username so abbreviations, she or he will have to do. Also I wasn't actually talking to you either.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Cosmetic Procedures, Jan 17, 2012
Chocoholic , I'm sorry dear?

What does don't weeat the small stuff mean? I don't believe I have ever come across that expression previously.

You were talking to Zonker, yes, that's correct, but you were talking about me, so i feel it is only manners to call me by my name. I am not a cat.
naughtyalice
BANNED

Re: Cosmetic Procedures, Jan 18, 2012
Chocoholic wrote:zonker , LOL I think she's talking about another Dr Khan, not the one I recommended.

Oh my bad Chocs!! :lol:
Naughtyalice was talking about her own Dr.Khan, and not your Dr.Khan.
I boobed! :oops:
zonker
BANNED

crap, i am in "that" part of DubaiFORUM :(
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

naughtyalice wrote:You were talking to Zonker, yes, that's correct, but you were talking about me, so i feel it is only manners to call me by my name. I am not a cat.

Spellcheckergirl, is that you? Have you transformed into Miss Manners??? :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Cosmetic Procedures, Jan 19, 2012
rudeboy , Hahaha oh poor you RB teeheee
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Cosmetic Procedures, Nov 06, 2013
Chocoholic wrote:In answer to the quesiton of who to go to, Dr Jaffar Khan is the go to plastic surgeon for this kind of thing several of my friends have used him and the results were amazing.

Hi Chocoholic, do you have the link to Dr. Khan's clinic? I went on the website you mentioned and called the number on the contact page but it seems that the clinic is no longer there, but I've been told he still works in Dubai. Thanks!
dubailiving
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Cosmetic Procedures, Dec 02, 2013
For a lady who is natural all the way, i would not advice you to do anything with your body. The problem is we always want to do things that make us more attractive forgetting that the best person who will stick is he or she who will be attracted to you in your natural state. Learn to love yourself the way you are without adding or subtracting anything. However, since you might think this might be stupid advice and considering that i am over a year late with a reply, be careful.
jordannabird
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance