Why No Hatred For USA/UK And Its Kindreds?

Topic locked
Jan 26, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
Francesco wrote:
mesheditor wrote:I don't want to hate westerners, I got a lot of friends from the west and to be more specific Americans . oh I normally don't hate anyone.

Can someone defines hatred ? I think hatred is the absence of love :)

Good answer, I like it.
I mean hate for different religion (I'm Catholic) and lifestyle (let's make it clear: I'm not gay, paedophil, perv, I don't use drugs and so forth :wink: ).

But we bet you like a drink?
or have a girlfriend and may not be married...

Join the "lewd, lascivious, paedophile, promiscuous, incestuous, beastiality loving, drunkard, drug abusing, homosexual, immoral, deceptive, hypocritical westerner" club!
Its free.
All you need to be a member is not to be born in Bangladesh!

You will be on MB's hate list.
He hates everyone.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

Damn, you are right: I love beers and I have a girlfriend who isn't my wife! :o Can I come or someone could think I deserve jail? :shock:

Francesco
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 26, 2009
Francesco wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:
Francesco wrote:
mesheditor wrote:I don't want to hate westerners, I got a lot of friends from the west and to be more specific Americans . oh I normally don't hate anyone.

Good answer, I like it.
I mean hate for different religion (I'm Catholic) and lifestyle (let's make it clear: I'm not gay, paedophil, perv, I don't use drugs and so forth :wink: ).

Join the "lewd, lascivious, paedophile, promiscuous, incestuous, beastiality loving, drunkard, drug abusing, homosexual, immoral, deceptive, hypocritical westerner" club!
Its free.

He hates everyone.

Knight

Damn, you are right: I love beers and I have a girlfriend who isn't my wife! :o Can I come or someone could think I deserve jail? :shock:

Come on in, the water's lovely!

Bring bottle and bird!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 26, 2009
Amici, it seems you will be the next target of Adolfbanglaboy....LOL
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
Francesco wrote:

Good answer, I like it.

Its free.

He hates everyone.

Knight

Everyone?

western ignorance and myopia on display again.

It's an exclusively Western custom that may have been imitated by some nonwesterner due to constant propaganda, treachery, hypocrisy, lewd, lascivious, promiscuous, incestuous, bestiality, paedophilia and immoral actions by the Western morons.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2009
muslimbangladeshi wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:
Francesco wrote:

Good answer, I like it.

Its free.

He hates everyone.

Knight

Everyone?

western ignorance and myopia on display again.

It's an exclusively Western custom that may have been imitated by some nonwesterner due to constant propaganda, treachery, hypocrisy, lewd, lascivious, promiscuous, incestuous, bestiality, paedophilia and immoral actions by the Western morons.

Muslim, are you saying you won't hate me if I'm not a drugged, pedophile, incestuous, ...? :P I'm just a Catholic italian worker. :P
Francesco
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 30, 2009
MB, what happened in your life to make you so hateful? You are so consumed with hatred and hatred doesn't fix or make anything better.

I admit I don't know very much about Bangladesh but maybe its due to the fact that it is such an insignificant country. I am sure you don't represent Bangladesh culture, as you clearly represent hate. You are nothing more than a stain on humanity.

You must have been one of those lost souls that were taken in, in more ways than, by Al Quida, who brainwashed you and filled you with bitterness and convinced you that when you carry out their dirty evil deeds that you are doing it in the name of Allah while they watch you go up in smoke. You need to read the Koran to understand what it is that Allah expects from you as a Muslim and you will find that hatred is not what is expected, but tolerance.

We can only hope that when you strap on your vest that you trip the switch in the process before you can actually do some damage.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jan 30, 2009
MB , I am sick and tired of all of this muslim brotherhood crap because it does not exist , you’re probably in Bangladish and really feeling for your fellow muslims around the world being killed etc , but hey I am in the UAE, a UAE citizen and I am treated like a jerk by my fellow “ Palastinian, Jordenians, Lebanese fags and iraqies scumbags“ absolutely no respect for us nor each others , so please man give people a break.

These Lebanese, Palastinians, iraninas, iraqies jordenian hate us to death they are the trash of the earth , they are the most hypocrite people ever existed , simply they have no mercy toward one another, Lebanon recent war and Gaza conflict is a solid example of what I am saying. Man to be honest, I never thought of the west as what you’re saying or what Arab media is saying, although some would imply that behind any political conflict is a White Man but I don’t believe it. I believe on what I see and what I bear witness as I live along.

I really think that you really have to change yourself/ your attitude towards everyone before trying to lecture people and tell them what to like and dislike, go back and consider everything that you do and say , re-think of how do you really spend your time, do you spend it worshipping ? or apparently bashing people and spreading lies and trying to deceive us.

Go learn a new language or learn how to recite the quran or learn how to swim or play basketball, all of those are good and useful ways to spend your time in a much beneficial way and will eventually clean up your heart.

I wanted to write this to you privately, but I though other haters might benefit from it as well.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 30, 2009
OK. Enough already. As I stated in the Moderation thread, the personal abuse stops now.

Thread locked.

:( :( :(

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk