Is This Guy Racist?

Topic locked
Is this guy racist? Mar 24, 2011
Or should his viewpoints be considered?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1m4HLNC ... r_embedded

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Is this guy racist? Mar 24, 2011
He is simply stating the obvious and what many others have been thinking for quite some time now.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Is this guy racist? Mar 24, 2011
I wouldn't say he was racist EH, I thought he spoke a lot of sense.
Bethsmum

Re: Is this guy racist? Mar 25, 2011
There is nothing racist about stating the facts.

Sadly, you can't refute what he's saying!!!!

It is what it is!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Is this guy racist? Mar 26, 2011
I love what he says at the end of the video of getting hit by diversity is worse than an a-bomb.

But he's definitely right that nations/communities are poor because of how they behave, not the other way around.
event horizon

Re: Is This Guy Racist? Mar 26, 2011
Racist , No no , He's a diseased wh0re
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

The US helped to rebuild Japan from the ground up after the war - compensation for dropping the bomb on a country that bombed Pearl Harbor killing thousands and sinking/destroying naval ships. If a country wants to rebuild itself all they need to do is go to war with the US. Regardless of who "wins" the US will finance the rebuilding. Japan never felt guilty for bombing Pearl Harbor. The Japanese used the compensation wisely whereas the US keeps giving to a corrupt country that doesn't invest it but banks it for the few involved. One country among many that has no accountability as to where the money goes.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote: Regardless of who "wins" the US will finance the rebuilding.

Riiiight ! Only a yank can be so delusional and full of hubris.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:

Hello stupid. :alien:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=37
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... n18615415/
http://www.341stbombgroup.org/

If you need more reading material, go Google it.

You haven't been missed - except by BM who likes to play with her mouse - I mean munchkin. :mrgreen:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Munchkin! Do stop being so miserable! You jump in and out of DF with hardly a word these days! What's up? Look, if anyone mentions that you are not a moderator anymore, they will have BM to answer to. Come back more munchkin, I bet your live in lover is sick to death of you being at a loose end.
Bethsmum

The man does make a valid point when he says nations are poor because of how they behave, not the other way around - they behave because they are poor.

The Japanese, Koreans and others have managed to turn their nations from peasant agricultural societies to first world nations in remarkable time. This is more than aid money and I cannot fathom how aid money could persuade a people to build rather than rape or loot.
event horizon

event horizon wrote:The man does make a valid point when he says nations are poor because of how they behave, not the other way around - they behave because they are poor.

The Japanese, Koreans and others have managed to turn their nations from peasant agricultural societies to first world nations in remarkable time. This is more than aid money and I cannot fathom how aid money could persuade a people to build rather than rape or loot.

Good point EH!!!

This video fell short of addressing this very important point!

During adversity, yes we know that that Haitians (and the other blacks in America) behaved in a negative, destructive manner, while the Japanese behaved in a positive, caring manner towards each other.

The question is WHY?

Does it have to do with one or more of these factors:

The Genes (Hereditary)

The Environment

The Location

The Upbringing

The Level of Education

The Degree of Intelligence

The Abundance of Scarcity of Natural Resources

The Presence or Absence of Civility

The Level of Poverty/ Wealth

….etc.

I know that it cannot be due to most of the factors listed above. The New Orleans and Detroit blacks lived in a civilized, enlightened and wealthy nation, yet they acted like the Haitian blacks!! Why???

I’d love to read some more on this baffling phenomenon!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Is this guy racist? Mar 27, 2011
Well, I don't know. Culture does play a role in this, I believe.

But, on the other hand, how much overlapping culture is there between Hatians, New Orleanians (Sp?), etc that can account for their predicament?

And if there is, it should be easy to identify.
event horizon

Re: Is This Guy Racist? Mar 27, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

Hello stupid. :alien:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=37
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... n18615415/
http://www.341stbombgroup.org/

If you need more reading material, go Google it.

You haven't been missed - except by BM who likes to play with her mouse - I mean munchkin. :mrgreen:

Boring Boring, according to your yank "logic" now Afghanistan and Iraq will soon be the new Japans of the region, We can see how much Yankistan is "helping" those countries. Oh and not to forget that other shiny rebuilt country oozing with American dollars. Vietnam

P.S : Not missing, just don't find what colour underwear who is wearing and what other fruit people shove up their c*nts to get their kicks worth talking about. The collective IQ level of the forum has dropped to that of a rusty door knob and going lower by the second. Place has turned into an old bored wives club.
desertdudeshj

Take it easy there, buddy. Even though we're not as articulate as you are, we are trying our very bestest to write interesting posts.

Can't you take over in Islam 24/7's absence?

I cringe when I read a post that doesn't contain a hyphen - or two, or three.
event horizon

desertdudeshj wrote:P.S : Not missing, just don't find what colour underwear who is wearing and what other fruit people shove up their c*nts to get their kicks worth talking about. The collective IQ level of the forum has dropped to that of a rusty door knob and going lower by the second. Place has turned into an old bored wives club.

This coming from someone with a double digit IQ. How funny. Just one look at your post and it speaks volumes as to how classless you are. There hasn't been that kind of language since you left. It would be greatly appreciated by all if you left permanently.

How's the immigration thingy working out for you? I get the feeling that you may have applied for immigration to the US and was denied as there was no room for one more auto mechanic. :shock: Can't wait to see what you will have to say about Australia and Canada after they deny your application. :)

I think sitting around all day wondering "Where can I go? Where can I go?" can take a toll on some one. 8) There's always the Phillipines Dude. :wink:

By the wait, happy belated National Day. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

P.S : Not missing, just don't find what colour underwear who is wearing and what other fruit people shove up their c*nts to get their kicks worth talking about. The collective IQ level of the forum has dropped to that of a rusty door knob and going lower by the second. Place has turned into an old bored wives club.

Jeez munckin, there really is no need to use such language on a public forum! BM is shocked! Where was the fruit post? Did I miss something?
And there was you quoting the rules and regulations of this forum to me last week when I posted my Lego set of Mohammed (PBUH) with pieces for 24 wives and suitable for 6+. You really need to look at your double standards munchkin!
Really DDS, who are you trying to kid? Yourself? DF was never the place to visit for some high brow crack, it's only ever been a bit of fun for people, as far as I can see. You're taking it too seriously munchkin, it's no worse since you have been stripped of your mod powers.
Why don't you come back and post something interesting? I'd be pleased to read it. All this dipping in and leaving horrid images and foul language isn't helping is it? You'll just end up getting banned again, which will only add to your obvious deepening frustration.
Bethsmum

desertdudeshj wrote:P.S : Not missing, just don't find what colour underwear who is wearing and what other fruit people shove up their c*nts to get their kicks worth talking about. The collective IQ level of the forum has dropped to that of a rusty door knob and going lower by the second. Place has turned into an old bored wives club.

Shove up their c*nts???

Yep, upon reading this kind of foul language on DF, I can't help but agree with you. DF seems to have, indeed, descended to a trashy level that can only be described as being the lowest of the low!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Any forum would be better off without your trolling.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Is This Guy Racist? Mar 29, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:the US keeps giving to a corrupt country that doesn't invest it but banks it for the few involved. One country among many that has no accountability as to where the money goes.

Bora, Which Countries are you referring to?
Dillon

Re: Is This Guy Racist? Mar 29, 2011
DIllon, you are confusing me. :drunken: Was this quote from another thread??? :?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Is This Guy Racist? Mar 30, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:DIllon, you are confusing me. :drunken: Was this quote from another thread??? :?

The quote was from this thread, previous page; dubai-politics-talk/this-guy-racist-t45914.html#p371701

Apologies for the confusion! I started to answer on this thread then decided to start a new thread, ‘Overseas Aid’.
Dillon

Re: Is This Guy Racist? Apr 10, 2011
this guy is not a racist , I agree with everhing that he says
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Is This Guy Racist? Apr 10, 2011
mesheditor wrote:this guy is not a racist , I agree with everhing that he says

Just because you agree with someone doesn't mean his or your viewpoints aren't racist.....
event horizon

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk