Terroist Attack In N.Ireland

Topic locked
Terroist attack in N.Ireland Mar 08, 2009
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/nort ... 930837.stm

wow I am abit suprised to see this as "an act of criminal barbarism" & "the work of dissident republicans".

Why arent these republicans called TERROISTS NOW? EY?

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2009
Because they won't attack other nations and populations.
They fought an internal issue. Ever heard of IRA? That was a 'terrorist' wing of these Republicans. They laid down the weapons ten years ago...upon mutual agreements of peaceful negotiations as hatred caused more divides, something the islamic terrorists can take an example off one day...

These are dissidents. Call them terrorists if you like.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 09, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Because they won't attack other nations and populations.
They fought an internal issue. Ever heard of IRA? That was a 'terrorist' wing of these Republicans. They laid down the weapons ten years ago...upon mutual agreements of peaceful negotiations as hatred caused more divides, something the islamic terrorists can take an example off one day...

Taliban attack americans and nato within their nation and population hmm still they are called "terroist".

They fought an internal issue hmmm taliban is in afghanistan and you have groups in Iraq, i dont see the same group fighting in turkey or spain. do you?

They laid down their weapons and their conditions were met. leave afghanistan and iraq am sure you wont get any war :D

They are TERROISTS mate. THEY kill ppl they blow up and they terroize PPL. A terroist is a terroist. live with it. doesnt matter if they have a seat in the house of commons. what matters is they kill ppl. Terroists.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Because they won't attack other nations and populations.

Taliban attack americans and nato within their nation and population hmm still they are called "terroist".

They fought an internal issue hmmm taliban is in afghanistan and you have groups in Iraq, i dont see the same group fighting in turkey or spain. do you?

They laid down their weapons and their conditions were met. leave afghanistan and iraq am sure you wont get any war :D

They are TERROISTS mate. THEY kill ppl they blow up and they terroize PPL. A terroist is a terroist. live with it. doesnt matter if they have a seat in the house of commons. what matters is they kill ppl. Terroists.

You just parroted me.

RobbyG

Mar 09, 2009
so i guess that means the irish dudes are terroist :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:so i guess that means the irish dudes are terroist :D

I'm not going 'to parrot' myself :wink:
RobbyG

Mar 12, 2009
one more police man has died and guess what they are not calling them terroists but small minority of criminals :S

talk about double standards. what makes it worse. the ppl who have bombed in Ireland are now part of the government and funny thing is they are now "DEMOCRATIC". lol what a piece of bullshit seriously lol.

apparantely this is the REAL IRA who is doing all the shooting :S lol next we will hear the POPES IRA or even better Robbys IRA heheheh :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 12, 2009
I just sent two historic SCUD's towards your a$$. ;)

Enjoy
RobbyG

Mar 12, 2009
what is with you and pointing things :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 12, 2009
rudeboy wrote:what is with you and pointing things :D

They say that the attack is the best defensive. ;)
RobbyG

Mar 12, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
rudeboy wrote:what is with you and pointing things :D

They say that the attack is the best defensive. ;)

yeh feel sorry for one whose been getting your attack. she must be battered by now ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk