Radio Debate - Is Islam Inherently Violent?

Topic locked
Radio debate - Is Islam inherently violent? Mar 26, 2012
If you have some time to spare and are interested, Loonwatch has linked to a recent radio discussion between Eric Bell and Nadir Ahmed. In attendance on Eric's side was also the blogger Robert Spencer of 'Jihadwatch'.

The discussion is over whether Islam is inherently violent.

Eric starts off with a long and comprehensive speech about the reasons why Islam is indeed, according to him, inherently violent. Robert Spencer is invited to introduce Nadir, but decides rather to chip in and help Eric and present his view that Islam is indeed inherently violent.

Then the fun begins - a demolishing of their arguments.

To the point where afterwards, Eric admits complete defeat in postings on-line and now wants a 're-match'.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/03/jihadw ... t-rematch/

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Radio Debate - Is Islam Inherently Violent? Mar 26, 2012
Not much of a debate there to be honest, but I did find Ahmeds attitude a bit condesending aswell but I don't blame him from the way he was treated and ganged up on, I would have lost my cool totaly I think and maybe that was the whole idea ?

But surely the host and bell gradutes of The O'Reilly school of how to conduct interviews and debates i.e: don't let your guest speak and keep bombarding him/her with utter nonsense every second of the way.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk