Race War

Topic locked
Race War Jul 16, 2012
I have just come across this new report prepared by Institute of race relations in the UK.. In it, it looks like Europe is preparing itself for a "race war" via far right groups..
http://www.irr.org.uk/wp-content/upload ... ofHate.pdf

I am just wondering who is financing them and who is behind them politically really? Do you also?
I remember reading how Zionists in America, sparked strife between minority groups especially between blacks and whites.

"At that banquet; Israel Cohen told me that he was then engaged in writing a book which was to be a follow-up on Zangwill's "The Melting- Pot." The title of his book was to be "A Racial-Program for the 20th Century." At that time I was completely absorbed by my work as a playwright, and significant as that title was, its real-objective never dawned on me nor was I interested in reading the book. But it suddenly hit me with the force of a hydrogen-bomb when I received a newspaper clipping of an item published by the Washington D.C. Evening Star in May 1957. That item was a verbatim reprint of the following excerpt in Israel Cohen's book "A Racial-Program for the 20th Century" and it read as I quote:

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can move them to the program of the communist party. In America; we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites; we will instill in the whites a guilt-complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige; the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Record of June 7, 1957; by Representative Thomas G. Abernethy.

"Thus the authenticity of that passage in Cohen's book was fully established. But the one question that remained in my mind was whether it represented the official policy or plot of the Communist Party or just a personal expression of Cohen himself. Hence I sought more proof and I found it in an official pamphlet published in 1935 by the New York Communist Party's official Workers' Library Publishers. That pamphlet was entitled: "The Negroes in a Soviet America." It urged the Negroes to rise-up; form a soviet-state in the south, and apply for admission to the Soviet Union. It contained a firm pledge that the revolt would be supported by all American "reds" and all so-called "liberals". On page 38; it promised that a Soviet government would confer greater benefits to Negroes than to whites and again this official communist pamphlet pledged that; I quote: "any act of discrimination or prejudice against a Negro will become a crime under the revolutionary law." That statement proved that the excerpt in Israel Cohen's book published in 1913 was an official-edict of the Communist Party and directly in line with the Illuminati-blueprint for world-revolution issued by Weishaupt and later by Albert Pike.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/illuminati.htm

And then I read their interests for 3rd world war? I think I can see the roots of "war on terror" and muslim xenophobia and islamophobia in Europe/USA now..

1871: An American General named, Albert Pike, who had been enticed into the Illuminati by Guissepe Mazzini, completes his military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world, culminating into moving this great conspiracy into its final stage.

The first world war is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia,as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity. The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to forment this war.

The second world war is to be used to forment the controversy between facism and political zionism with the slaughter of Jews in Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people. This is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds created) and increase the power of political zionism. This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equalled that of united Christendom.

The third world war is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political zionists off against one another. Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.

On August 15th of this year, Albert Pike writes a letter (now catalogued in the British Museum) to Guiseppe Mazzini in which he states the following,

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

http://rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Race War Jul 16, 2012
I will not, people who die and get injured and fell apart due to political interests may not hurt you but it hurts me.. It's our right to understand how and why these things continue to happen and we never get a rest for peace..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

pappidopoulos wrote:yeah, ramadan coming up, that means some streets will b closed 4 infidels in europe.

It also means European police bracing for a crime wave:

http://www.bladi.net/ramadan-pays-bas-police.html
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

rayznack wrote:pappidopoulos wrote:
yeah, ramadan coming up, that means some streets will b closed 4 infidels in europe.

It also means European police bracing for a crime wave:

http://www.bladi.net/ramadan-pays-bas-police.html

Don't let Jesus freak please... Pagan Jews and Christians gave enough hassle to his teachings..

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/489/

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk