Mosque Burned In Palestine

Topic locked
Mosque burned in Palestine Oct 03, 2011
The colonials in Palestine are stepping up the violence. The Israeli President and Prime Minister rightly call this shameful and against Jewish teachings - especially as it took place during a holy time for Jews.

The mosque in the Bedouin village of Tuba-Zangariyee was set on fire in a suspected "price tag" attack by settlers angry at Israeli policy. The entire interior of the mosque went up in flames, causing heavy damage, and holy books inside the mosque were burned. Graffiti with the words “price tag” was found on the wall of the mosque.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/pe ... l-1.387874\\

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Mosque burned in Palestine Oct 03, 2011
Galil in Palestine? Only antisemites consider the Galil Palestine.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Mosque Burned In Palestine Oct 03, 2011
For arguments sake, lets say thats true, still not an ounce of condemnation for this act of terrorism, regardless of where it is situated in ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Mosque burned in Palestine Oct 03, 2011
Of course its condemnable. People saying the Galil is in Palestine cannot be taken seriously though and show their ignorance and hatred. What next? Berlin is the capital of France?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Mosque Burned In Palestine Oct 04, 2011
Well the main focus of the post is not Galilee, but the burning down of the Mosque by settlers, would appriciate it if you stuck to that.

However you are more than welcome to start another thread regarding Galilee and where it is situated and why someone should be labled an antisemite by saying it is situated in Palestine.
desertdudeshj

Re: Mosque burned in Palestine Oct 04, 2011
Flying Dutchman wrote:Of course its condemnable. People saying the Galil is in Palestine cannot be taken seriously though and show their ignorance and hatred. What next? Berlin is the capital of France?

Good to know that this incident should not be taken seriously. :roll:

Doesn't matter where it happened - it's the fact that it did happen and was done by extremist Jews. What? Netty doesn't support them all of a sudden??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Dont distort my words BB.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Of course its condemnable. People saying the Galil is in Palestine cannot be taken seriously though and show their ignorance and hatred. What next? Berlin is the capital of France?

Doesn't matter where it happened - it's the fact that it did happen and was done by extremist Jews. What? Netty doesn't support them all of a sudden (reference to article and his condemnation) ??

Better??? :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Classic! Our immam was beaten by his own weapon, that was caught on lie in the head-line. If EH had all ground to use word "apostate" I cannot say the same about Shafique with his imaginary "Palestine".

Somebody thinks that FD sinks serious issue under insignificant detail but Shafique's "title is wrong - as is his underlying" antisemitism. In terms of "weird Shafique's logic" FD is ansolutely right. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

This thread is about a place of worship being burnt by Jewish extremists in a vindictive attack.

Calling me anti-semitic is a belief, but just another usual tactic.

Fanbois - you guys need to be consistent. You can claim that borders haven't been agreed yet, and therefore any part of pre-1948 Palestine (as clearly defined in numerous maps and reports) may be under Palestinian Arab control, or agree which borders you recognise as not Israel and therefore Palestine.

Palestine is not imaginary, RC - just under military occupation. ;)

(But, I'll be honest - I did think the mosque was in the Occupied West Bank where the other mosques were attacked - my bad. And yes, I deserve all the 'the title is a lie' comments. ;) Next time I'll consult a map. )

However, the episode does highlight the difference between fanbois and ordinary people. Ordinary people would condemn the crime first and foremost.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:This thread is about a place of worship being burnt by Jewish extremists in a vindictive attack.

I understand your feeling because I experienced just the same reading another thread about carving "Star of David" under the back by Muslim extremists in vindictive attack.
Calling me anti-semitic is a belief, but just another usual tactic.

It's your tactic, Shafique, because I wrote the same words as you had used in the thread with similar "mistakes". I put them in quotes for your convinience. 8)
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

shafique wrote:This thread is about a place of worship being burnt by Jewish extremists in a vindictive attack.

And it is disgracefull

shafique wrote:Fanbois - you guys need to be consistent. You can claim that borders haven't been agreed yet, and therefore any part of pre-1948 Palestine (as clearly defined in numerous maps and reports) may be under Palestinian Arab control, or agree which borders you recognise as not Israel and therefore Palestine.

Perhaps you can answer your own question:

Umm al Fahm is a place within Israel, primarily inhabited by Arab Israelis. Why wouldn't Arab Israelis be happy to remain in their homes in Israel?

http://www.dubaiforums.com/dubai-politics-talk/peace-talks-resume-t42945.html#p344709(

(Umm al Fahm is near the place this happened within 1948 lines.)

However, the episode does highlight the difference between fanbois and ordinary people. Ordinary people would condemn the crime first and foremost.

If the tool of condemnation is so important to you, there are still some attacks on jews and whites that are still waiting for your condemnation!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

RC - how is equating geography with anti-semitism my tactic? :roll: (And note, I did say I deserve the criticism - especially given eh's lie in his title thread was exposed)

FD - I note you didn't quote my mea culpa, but I assumed you read it. Why is that?

My question you did quote was addressed to you, and the quote from a while back was also addressed to you also. Why would I answer questions addressed to you on your behalf? I'd expect you are capable, if shy, of answering the questions yourself.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:FD - I note you didn't quote my mea culpa, but I assumed you read it. Why is that?

:shock: :roll:

Huh? YOU insist on people quoting everything YOU write? You have a habit of quoting yourself with repetion until kingdom come, but expecting that of others is a bit silly.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

shafique wrote:RC - how is equating geography with anti-semitism my tactic? :roll: (And note, I did say I deserve the criticism - especially given eh's lie in his title thread was exposed)

Shafique, the "mistake" in the head line totaly changed the content of the supportive article and as you made such a trick not at the first time (remember your thread with stat about peaceful Muslims, where you forgot to indicate that it concerned only Americans in the head-line and the body of your OP) , some people assume that it was not casual mistake but bigotry.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

shafique wrote:Ordinary people would condemn the crime first and foremost.

Nothing "ordinary" about Nettie. I guess this is a spin off of a photo-op for him to look like the caring person that he is.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

RC - how does the location of the mosque change the crime? The perpetrators and their motives are the same, the atrocity is the same.

If anything, the fact that colonists are now attacking mosques within Israel is more worrying, rather than less - isn't it?

Please explain your logic that it changes the message in the OP significantly? I should have entitled the thread as 'Mosque Burned in Israel' - everything else would remain the same (including the reference to colonists in Palestine).

Bora - Nettie has no choice but to condemn it. I mean even the ADL in America has condemned it. But I know exactly what you are saying.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:RC - how does the location of the mosque change the crime? The perpetrators and their motives are the same, the atrocity is the same.

If anything, the fact that colonists are now attacking mosques within Israel is more worrying, rather than less - isn't it?

Shafique, it's your logic, not mine. How "apostate" did change the thread with carving "David Star"? Thugs have not been caught and that's why EH made a spin in your opinion. As far as I understand from the current article nobody has been found in Galilee as well. How do you know that it was colonists, who set fire on the mosque? It sounds dodgy for me. What's the sence to cross half a country to do that when they are surrounded by mosques in the West Bank?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Lying about the guy being an apostate changed the motives for the attack. If you look at that thread, the first thing I stated was that the attack was horrific. I didn't qualify that in any way. I did, rightly, question the label 'apostate' for the victim.

There you said I was wrong to question eh over this error. I notice you're not questioning FD for questioning my error. Hmm. Why is that? ;)

Can I ask you again, how does the location of the mosque change the message of the OP in any way? The PM and President HAVE condemned the attack, it is a price tagging attack, a mosque was burnt etc.

You said:
Red Chief wrote:Shafique, the "mistake" in the head line totaly changed the content of the supportive article ..

Please explain the 'totally changed' bit.

The article clearly states it is a price tag attack by colonists (aka 'settlers'). You need to ask them what sense it is for them to travel the few miles to attack the mosque. That aspect makes the attack more concerning, doesn't it? The price tagging was for Israeli actions in the Military Occupied lands, after all.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

@ RC. Here's another article where it states that it was colonists. The farthest they had to travel was probably across the road.

Bora Bora wrote:http://gulfnews.com/news/region/palestinian-territories/outrage-as-colonists-torch-upper-galilee-mosque-

Ramallah: Colonists torched a mosque in an Arab village in northern Israel early yesterday, triggering protests and clashes with police. Graffiti "price tag" was also spray-painted on the mosque's walls.

The residents of the village in the Upper Galilee were shocked in the wee hours of yesterday to see heavy smoke emerging from the mosque and rushed to the scene.

Several copies of the Quran were also burnt by the colonists.

Hundreds of residents from the village of Tuba Zangaria clashed with Israeli forces which had sealed the area and initiated an investigation into the incident.

The residents of the village protested and hurled stones at the Israeli forces who responded in turn with tear gas and rubber-coated bullets.

The residents were to hold a major demonstration in the afternoon, where many people from the surrounding villages and Palestinians in 1948 areas were to join. Schools and government departments were boycotted.

Israeli daily Haaretz quoted the Northern Police Commander Major-General Rone Atia as saying "the burning of the mosque is very serious in the context of ‘price tag' attacks."

The office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu issued a statement instructing the Israeli Shin Bet to quickly locate those responsible for the attack.

"The Prime Minister was furious when he saw the pictures. The pictures of the burnt mosque are horrifying," the statement said.

Opposition leader Tzipi Livni said that such serious incidents required Jews to conduct a self-examination. She stressed that the burning of the mosque was an action that must be condemned.

Dr Mahmoud Al Habash, the Palestinian Minister of Islamic Affairs and Awqaf, condemned the attack, urging Jewish religious figures to distance themselves from such deplorable attacks on religious places.

Dr Al Habash said that nothing has been heard so far from Jewish religious leaders on the repeated attacks of the Israeli colonists on the sacred places.

"It is just time for them to come up with their views on the attacks of the extremist colonists on the mosques and worship places," he said.

He warned against waging a religious war in the region, stressing that during the Palestinian struggle against the Israeli occupation, not even a single Jewish religious site was damaged by Palestinians.

"The last thing the Palestinians want is a religious war in the region, but the Israeli colonists are working hard to initiate it," he said. Yousuf Edais, who heads the Palestinian Higher Judicial Council, said that burning of the mosque and the Quran was a cowardly act of terror that is condemned at all levels.

"We hold the Israeli government, which provides the extremist colonists all the necessary cover and protection, responsible for the incident," he said in an official statement commenting on the attacks.

"Attacking holy places like the mosques fully contradicts all the religions and all the international conventions and agreements," he added.

"There is a serious conspiracy carefully plotted against all Islamic sacred shrines and worship places. Those areas are under a comprehensive religious war by the Israeli colonists," he said, calling on international human rights organisations and mainly the Unesco to follow up with the crimes of the Israeli colonists and help prevent them in the future.

The mosque arson attack in Tuba Zangariya of Upper Galilee will shortly be discussed by the 1948 Areas Higher Follow Up Committee.

Why is Nettie surprised by this? Aren't the colonists doing the very thing that was expected of them? Wasn't that the purpose of settling them there? Israel is going to "look" for those responsible? How hard is to to find them?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

shafique wrote:Lying about the guy being an apostate changed the motives for the attack.

Actually, the attack was labeled Antisemitic since a Star of David was carved on the back of the man.

So, the motive reported by myself and in the opening thread was Antisemitism. Basically, another lie of yours exposed.

Just like your lie about my questions concerning the '93 WTC attack.

I've already explained the logic behind the apostate label - the Iraqi man is a Muslim but is now considered an infidel by the people who threatened his life prior to the Antisemitic attack - hence an apostate.

This is in fact what I wrote in the OP:

event horizon wrote:Writing poetry about Jewish suffering prompted his alienation and eventual attack by the local Muslim community in Missouri.

Another loon lie exposed.

dubai-politics-talk/attackers-carve-star-david-back-apostate-t47586.html

I also seem to recall your hesitation in that thread that the attackers were Muslim but you've concluded in this thread the Mosque attackers are Jewish 'extremist' settlers.
event horizon

Shafique, English is my second language but I strongly doubt that graffiti "price tag" on the wall and a bunch of thugs behind bars are the same. On the other hand, all of us saw the similar "price-tag" on the back of that man in US, but it didn't convince you in the same degree for obvious reason. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

So the matter of greatest concern in this thread is not that some criminals burned down a mosque but all sorts of other what aboutery. Riiight :roll:
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:So the matter of greatest concern in this thread is not that some criminals burned down a mosque but all sorts of other what aboutery. Riiight :roll:

Yes, that's what it means to point out holes of logic in another person's post (of course that argument couldn't have been applied to shafique as RC explained above....).

Dubai's got quite the brain trust.
event horizon

^^^
More trolling.
desertdudeshj

event horizon wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:So the matter of greatest concern in this thread is not that some criminals burned down a mosque but all sorts of other what aboutery. Riiight :roll:

Yes, that's what it means to point out holes of logic in another person's post (of course that argument couldn't have been applied to shafique as RC explained above....).

Dubai's got quite the brain trust.

Some people never fail to amaze, don't they?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Mosque Burned In Palestine Oct 05, 2011
Interesting to note who has condemned the attack against the mosque from among the fanbois in this thread.

eh - you tried to cover up your mistake and it took a few pages for you to confirm you got your info (mistakenly) from a loon blog.

I've asked RC a simple question - explain his statement:

You said:
Red Chief wrote:Shafique, the "mistake" in the head line totaly changed the content of the supportive article ..

Please explain the 'totally changed' bit.

RC - if you don't want, or can't, answer the question just say so and we can move on. We all make mistakes, after all. ;)

I understand you now are questioning whether it was colonists after all - but you can see why everyone is saying that they are, the articles state this.

So - care to explain or retract your quote above?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Mosque Burned In Palestine Oct 05, 2011
I cannot say more regardless of how many times you ar going to ask me:

It sounds dodgy for me. What's the sence to cross half a country to do that when they are surrounded by mosques in the West Bank?

That's why your change Israel for Palestine made connection with settlers evident. I don't know what was political reason the government have to shift responsibility to settlers. On the other hand, nobody has been caught so far.

I used the same logic and your words. Why is it unclear for you? :?

By the way you don't care what magority spoke in case of black riot in London. So I doubt that, what every single person speaks, is the proof even in your weird logic. :alien:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Mosque burned in Palestine Oct 05, 2011
eh - you tried to cover up your mistake and it took a few pages for you to confirm you got your info (mistakenly) from a loon blog.

You mean the mistake you said one post ago 'changed the motives for the attack'?

I think I was pretty clear the attack was Antisemitic and the Iraqi Muslim man denounced as an infidel was threatened, alienated and attacked over his sympathetic poems of Jews.

So no, my 'mistake' didn't change the motive for the attack. In other words, as the useless DDS would say, you're "on all sorts of what-aboutery".

But it's good to see you address/rectify your previous claim in your new post.

By your own logic, you and DDS should have no problem with RC chastising your mistake in this thread.
event horizon

Re: Mosque burned in Palestine Oct 05, 2011
'sounds dodgy' vs ' totaly changed the content of the supportive article' - hmm.

shafique wrote:So - care to explain or retract your quote above?

Content of supportive article was about a mosque being burnt by colonists, can't see how 'Palestine' instead of 'Israel' 'totaly changed the content'.

But hey, we'll have to decide for ourselves whether you can't or won't explain yourself. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk