Israel Kills Children With YOUR Tax Money!

Topic locked
Israel Kills Children With YOUR Tax Money! Apr 10, 2012

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Israel Kills Children With YOUR Tax Money! Apr 10, 2012
I love Dennis Kuicinich. He and Ron Paul think alike and would make a great pair in the WH. Unfortunately they aren't popular for their thinking. They want financial aid to stop to all countries, including Israel and Egypt. They both want to see the US stay out of the business/governments of other countries, as it should be.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:They want financial aid to stop to all countries, including Israel and Egypt. They both want to see the US stay out of the business/governments of other countries, as it should be.
If I remember correctly, founding father had similar policy and kept US out of other countries politics, I suppose because they saw what was happening with Great Britain getting involved with other countries/states politics. And not funding other countries will also leave more money for US economy.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

I bet AIPAC is already labeling him an anti semite and probably turning into a black sheep among his peers.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Israel Kills Children With YOUR Tax Money! Apr 17, 2012
Well I am glad with the presideny of Obama more and more MP's now have the courage to talk about truths not only in favour of American citizens interests but for the world peace as well..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Israel Kills Children With YOUR Tax Money! Apr 17, 2012
Berrin wrote:Well I am glad with the presideny of Obama more and more MP's now have the courage to talk about truths not only in favour of American citizens interests but for the world peace as well..

Glad with Obama?? I don't know what you have to be glad about, because Americans are very unhappy with him.

If he gets another term, which is more than likely, freedom to talk about truths will be denied to every American if Obama has his way. He's been re-writing the Constitution of the US as he goes along. The First Amendment which gives Americans the right of Freedom of Speech, will become Freedom of Limited Speech. The government is already telling citizens what their children can and cannot eat in public schools, and clearly has a War on Women going on. He's been having a love affair with illegals (over 56% are hispanic) in the US and at the moment with South American countries - telling those countries he is visiting how he will be granting amnesty to their countrymen who are illegally residing in the US. Yup, amnesty to over 20 million illegals in the US.

It's going to be a hard call between Obama and Romney for the voters. The one thing Romney has in his favor is that he wants to see illegals deported and is opposed to amnesty. The big thing against Romney is his desire to see the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. It seems that many voters will throw the vote to Obama, just so as not to give the vote to Romney.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Israel Kills Children With YOUR Tax Money! Apr 18, 2012
Bora Bora wrote:Glad with Obama?? I don't know what you have to be glad about, because Americans are very unhappy with him.
dear Mrsss, on another thread I remember you saying he was gonna win elections again, if Americans were "very unhappy" he couldn't possibly win, could he?
Bora Bora wrote:If he gets another term, which is more than likely, freedom to talk about truths will be denied to every American if Obama has his way.
it depends on what those truths are, in current world order a lot of lies presented as truths and vice versa. I don't think any truths can be legislated other than being hidden from public as a political agenda..There would be many lobbying parties both within and outside the country pressuraizing usa against such restrictions. I think we would also know about those truths, to build public opinion, as they come along to be earnest ..
Bora Bora wrote:He's been re-writing the Constitution of the US as he goes along
Constitutions are not holly books, they can be amended and re written with changing political/economic/social climate..
Bora Bora wrote:The First Amendment which gives Americans the right of Freedom of Speech, will become Freedom of Limited Speech.
Again depens on how they limit freedom of speech.. As you know we muslims had a lot of discussions on here regarding muslim understanding of the freedom of speech compared to western understanding which is open to abuse at times.. I think it would be along those lines..
Bora Bora wrote:The government is already telling citizens what their children can and cannot eat in public schools,
Goverment can only legislate according to what comes from its voters. If I want my kids to eat healthy food in schools then I would do everthing to ban fast food burgers at schools. Democracy means the rule of people, doesn't it? you take part in decision making through politics...
Bora Bora wrote:clearly has a War on Women going on
What is that war on women?
Bora Bora wrote:He's been having a love affair with illegals (over 56% are hispanic) in the US and at the moment with South American countries
Rest assured, he is not making that decision all along himself, there is an army of his advisers from all of the states, giving statistics and where the economy and social circumstances will be, lets say in 50 years time, those steps which look awful now, could be quite fruitful by then.. Otherwise shutting borders, deploying huge border police for security checks is not that hard really. America is able to watch even the moving ants from space, so tracking down illegal immigrants is not that hard really..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk