Iranian Jews Ready To Fight Against Zionists

Topic locked
Iranian Jews Ready to Fight against Zionists Mar 06, 2012
the Iranian Jewry would also like to show the disassociation of the anti-humanitarian works committed by the occupying Israeli Regime and their usurping army with the commandments of divine laws of Prophet Moses (PBUH). We would like to show our support for all those who desire the lawful rights of the valiant nation of Palestine.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9012151255

Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Iranian Jews Ready To Fight Against Zionists Mar 06, 2012
I don't believe, I know, that because of a small segment of people, an entire race or religion can be condemned.

In Brooklyn there are neighborhoods where Arab Jews, Muslims and American conservative Orthodox Jews live in harmony. They shop in each others stores, they live side by side. No hostility towards each other, just kindness and respect. My daughter lived in that neighborhood (she's Christian) and she said it was one of the safest and best neighborhoods she lived in and I can attest to that because when I went back to visit her each year I stayed with her.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Interesting development nucleus - thanks for sharing.

Bora - you are describing one of the ethings I loathe the most - the malicious stereotyping and dehumanisation of a group of people. I also have seen the similarities betweenthe book 'My Struggle' and the ideology being expressed on this forum today. Shocking.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote: I also have seen the similarities betweenthe book 'My Struggle' and the ideology being expressed on this forum today

these slaves cannot lord over the masters. The masters today are all the Muslims,"

http://www.dubaiforums.com/dubai-politics-talk/hamas-allah-describes-jews-apes-and-pigs-t49519.html

Im no Muslim, but can any Muslim explain why they are masters and what they are master of?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Im no Muslim, but can any Muslim explain why they are masters and what they are master of?

That's a question you would have to ask the one person who made that statement. A bit of common sense would dictated that one person does not speak for an entire population, such as Christians, Jews, Hindus, races, etc.

Besides which, what does what you posted have to do with this thread? Why don't you head over to my thread "A Revelation" and give a relative response?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote: Why don't you head over to my thread "A Revelation" and give a relative response?

Yes, master!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk