Topic locked
Hamas: in their own children's cartoons Feb 06, 2010
'But that was the old Hamas'

Priceless.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-f ... from-hamas

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Hamas: in their own children's cartoons Feb 06, 2010
I can't click through to the link for technical reasons, but I'll hazard a guess that you have found an old MEMRI video and/or Fox news item and wet your pants with exitement that you could try and divert attention away from the questions you are not answering!

;)
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Send In The Girls Feb 06, 2010
Send In The Girls

Palestinian terror groups are having a hard time recruiting suicide bombers. So they are making a pitch to women. Palestinian TV and news websites helped by recently honoring the first female Palestinian suicide bomber, Wafa Idris.

The two major Palestinian political parties; Fatah (which controls the West Bank) and Hamas (which controls Gaza), both use their mass media to praise those who die while trying to kill Israelis

Undeterred, Palestinian leaders have been amping up the suicide bomber recruiting propaganda directed at children. Terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan have tried using kids as young as nine or ten as suicide bombers (often without telling the kids exactly what would happen to them).

Step 1 for the peace proces: stop incitement!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Hamas: in their own children's cartoons Feb 06, 2010
More blaming of the victims I see.

It's as if it is Hamas that is killing Israeli civilians or allegedly assassinating people in Dubai! ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk