Frenchman Shot

Topic locked
Frenchman shot Sep 19, 2012
..by his dog. :shock: The hunter forgives his dog for the accident. Hunter does not blame all dogs (or Islam) for the shooting. :D :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19630411

(I thought I'd post this is as a bit of light relief from all the spam and hate-filled posts that seem to be all the rage these days. :roll: )

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Frenchman Shot Sep 19, 2012
What kind of dog was it?
Lying Dutchwoman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Frenchman shot Sep 19, 2012
(I thought I'd post this is as a bit of light relief from all the spam and hate-filled posts that seem to be all the rage these days. )

I think what our resident bigot means to say are all the threads he would be starting if they were about Jews and Christians.

But apparently our resident bigot wants us to believe he doesn't have a narrow agenda.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Frenchman Shot Sep 21, 2012
^It was a French gun-dog at that - a Blue Gascony Basset.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some dog-haters out there who believe the dog was part of a world-wide canine conspiracy against humankind, but personally I think the haters are just sad and twisted and are to be pitied. ;)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique , having yet another bad day?
Lying Dutchwoman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nazi wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if there were some dog-haters out there who believe the dog was part of a world-wide canine conspiracy against humankind

You mean something like this?

But one would like to ask in this connection where does this division of the world's peoples into Evil and Good come from? The first source that comes to one's mind is the Jewish doctrine that divides humanity into those who are Chosen and those who are Gentiles. This doctrine seems to have imprisoned the world in its grip.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Frenchman Shot Sep 22, 2012
^I agree completely with you eh.

The belief in a canine conspiracy theory is exactly the same as your belief in another conspiracy theory concerning the author you have failed to smear:

philosophy-dubai/hasan-karmi-anti-semite-t43065.html

and

dubai-politics-talk/for-shafique-does-judaism-teach-segregationism-t51166.html

Your unintentional fail is funny. :)

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk