Female Soldiers Tell All

Topic locked
Female soldiers tell all Feb 01, 2010
Some disturbing accounts from an Israeli news source:
Female soldiers break their silence

Six years after first collection of Breaking the Silence testimonies, organization releases booklet of testimonies from female soldiers who served in territories. Stories include systematic humiliation of Palestinians, reckless and cruel violence, theft, killing of innocent people and cover-up. Here are only some of testimonies
Amir Shilo
Published: 01.29.10, 15:47 / Israel News

'Child's hand broken on the chair'
A female soldier in Sachlav Military Police unit, stationed in Hebron, recalled a Palestinian child that would systematically provoke the soldiers by hurling stones at them and other such actions. One time he even managed to scare a soldier who fell from his post and broke his leg.

Retaliation came soon after: "I don't know who or how, but I know that two of our soldiers put him in a jeep, and that two weeks later the kid was walking around with casts on both arms and legs…they talked about it in the unit quite a lot – about how they sat him down and put his hand on the chair and simply broke it right there on the chair."

Even small children did not escape arbitrary acts of violence, said a Border Guard female officer serving near the separation fence: "We caught a five-year-old…can't remember what he did…we were taking him back to the territories or something, and the officers just picked him up, slapped him around and put him in the jeep. The kid was crying and the officer next to me said 'don't cry' and started laughing at him. Finally the kid cracked a smile – and suddenly the officer gave him a punch in the stomach. Why? 'Don't laugh in my face' he said."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 80,00.html

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Female soldiers tell all Feb 01, 2010
Speaking of female soldires, look at some of them in Iran:

Some of them even have mustaches:

hitting women in protests:

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

This forum should be named hypocriticalisraelbashingforums.com. For all those suffering from obsessive Israel bashing disorder.

If the female guards have a case, they should go to court and those who are quilty of misconduct will be punished.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Don't worry FD, its perfectly alright to talk about human rights and their violations on political forums. It's actually good that there are some thoughtfull people with heart to take the courage to raise such issues and debate them. It is very humane afterall, and being human means to take responsibilities, not running away in cowardice.

Please remember that the Dutch police carry batons as well, if all violent people in Holland are quilty of misconduct and punishable,then I don't understand why police have to carry those batons either..., handcuffs would be enough, don't you think..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Maybe at the Stormfront or Ummah forum members will understand what you are brabling about, I certainly don't.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Your reluctance and resilliance understandable when one reads your words and claims..
I would say that stormfront is made of romanticist people just like yourself, they would not harbor me there but may be you if you can put your zionist pride aside.
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk