Define Terrorism

Topic locked
Define terrorism Nov 25, 2012
Indeed , all the terrorists I see these days are random insurgents here and there and they are actually fighting for a cause? can we brainstorm together and define what is the real terrorism ? who are they ? what are they fighting for ? where they from ? are they really killing innocents ? list the countries that have or likely to host terrorists , do you know anyone that is actually a terrorist that the mean-stream media never mentioned before? tell us your political views , do you know what and who motivates terrorism ? do you think terrorists are religious ? who they fighting for ? do they fight for freedom or slavery ? think over and over and post something , but don;t make it long just say a definition of terrorism, don't Google it or search Oxford dictionaries " they're all written by bureaucrats , just speak up your own personal mind , break your skull and take your brain out , hold it with both hands and look at it, turn it left and right , flip it etc .. inspect the brain cells ..take all the info and the data you've witnessed ever since you were born and define "terrorism". think of all the 5 colors of humans , be racist if you wish .. but just define it pls , because i tried and I couldn't.

mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Define Terrorism Nov 25, 2012
I don't know. I think it seems to be people who are terminally bored and take up a cause. A misguided fight for freedom. If these people worked for a living, they would be too tired to look for mischief.

Immigrants are too well fed in the UK. They are paid to sit on their backsides. Idle hands make for the devils work.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk