Cold Eggs? Kill The Wife And 4 Others!!

Topic locked
Cold Eggs? Kill the wife and 4 others!! Sep 12, 2010
Six dead after US breakfast killing spree in Kentucky

A US man has killed himself after shooting dead five people, including his wife and stepdaughter, in an argument about his breakfast.

Stanley Neace, 47, went on the killing spree in a trailer park in Jackson, rural Breathitt County, Kentucky.

He chased his wife into a neighbouring trailer where he shot her, her daughter and three witnesses, reports say. State troopers found Mr Neace dead at the porch of his trailer, slumped over his own gun.

Mr Neace flew into a rage when his wife Sandra, 54, brought him some eggs for breakfast, a relative of the neighbours he killed said.

Mrs Neace's daughter Sandra Strong, 28, was also killed.

Commotion

The other victims were named as neighbours Dennis Turner, 31, Teresa Fugate, 30, and Tammy Kilborn, 40.

Ms Fugate was shot in front of her seven-year-old daughter, who Mr Neace spared.

"Her daughter said, 'Please, please don't shoot me,' and he said, 'All right, you can leave,' and she ran out," Ms Fugate's sister Sherri Anne Robinson told the Associated Press.

Mrs Kiborn was another neighbour who stepped out onto her porch during the commotion, reports said.

Mr Neace apparently waited an hour for the police to arrive before turning the gun on himself, police heard the shot as they drove up to the trailer.

Other neighbours had fled in terror during the rampage.

Breathitt county is Kentucky's rural eastern region, where gun ownership numbers are high.

"Over eggs? I thought that was crazy. I mean just because his eggs weren't hot?" Ms Robinson said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11274481
:shock:

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Cold Eggs? Kill the wife and 4 others!! Sep 12, 2010
Note the keywords 'trailer park'.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Cold Eggs? Kill the wife and 4 others!! Sep 12, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:Note the keywords 'trailer park'.

Thats exactly what caught my attention aswell. There was a reason why the word Trailer Trash was invented.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Cold Eggs? Kill The Wife And 4 Others!! Sep 13, 2010
..well, if the cap fits..

There's also the angle about gun control - the body count would surely be much lower if there was a sensible gun law in the State (and I say this as a former gun owner, when I was in the UK!)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:..well, if the cap fits..

There's also the angle about gun control - the body count would surely be much lower if there was a sensible gun law in the State (and I say this as a former gun owner, when I was in the UK!)

Cheers,
Shafique

It’s uncharacteristic of you to post such a vague statement Shafique, with the restrictive gun laws in the UK, what exactly are you implying? Are you claiming to be an Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery? Or was it that you managed to hit the odd Clay Pigeon on a weekend? :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

shafique wrote:..well, if the cap fits..

Cheers,
Shafique

Well...Shaf,..actually it's people who kill people , not guns kill people!

People kill people using (yes) guns but also by means of stabbing, strangulation, poisoning, drowning, beating, suffocation, setting fires, electric shock, getting behind the wheel when drunk,....etc. In other words, using endless tools to kill with!!

If you have to ban guns because they kill people, then you have to ban all the tools that could facilitate premeditated killings!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Cold Eggs? Kill the wife and 4 others!! Sep 13, 2010
Dillon (Edit: sorry, I meant Tom), you do realise that most NRA members give that argument with their tongues firmly in their cheeks! The US constitution says militias should have the right to 'bear arms', and I have sympathy for the argument that it wasn't meant to allow every hick to own shotguns.

It is utmost common sense that a redneck with a shotgun is going to do more damage than a redneck with a kitchen knife or baseball bat.

As I said, I'm not part of the 'let's ban all guns' brigage and actually do have a shotgun licence - but the above incident does show that gun control can be too lax.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

TJ, sadly with the majority of the examples you have given, it requires the killer to be in close range of their intended victim, with firearms you do not, so it's a null and void argument really.

The USA would do well to tighten up their gun laws - any idiot over there can pretty much get their hands on a gun.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

shafique wrote:Dillon, you do realise that most NRA members give that argument with their tongues firmly in their cheeks! The US constitution says militias should have the right to 'bear arms', and I have sympathy for the argument that it wasn't meant to allow every hick to own shotguns.

It is utmost common sense that a redneck with a shotgun is going to do more damage than a redneck with a kitchen knife or baseball bat.

As I said, I'm not part of the 'let's ban all guns' brigage and actually do have a firearms licence - but the above incident does show that gun control can be too lax.

Cheers,
Shafique

But we're talking about when you were in the UK right? so you hit the odd Clay Pigeon on a weekend? :lol: :lol:
Dillon

^Yep, that's right - and real pheasants, ducks and the occasional wood pigeon too (but less frequently). I've also done some shooting in the US too (buying a game licence and shotgun cartridges at the hunting section of a Walmart was a surreal experience for someone from the UK!)

;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dillon, it's not that hard to get a shotgun licence in the UK.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Dillon, it's not that hard to get a shotgun licence in the UK.

I know, I was clarifying an earlier statement whether the license was for sporting activities or that of an International Assassin, :lol:
Dillon

trying to imagine what would have happened if this guy was a MUSLIM.

hmmmm

"a muslim terroist shoots his family because Allah ordered every muslim man in the Quran to shoot their family if they get cold meals"

oh well am sure they will "BAKE" up a story like that sooner or later!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Well you can't deny there are always people and brancjes of media like that who like to put their agenda spin on things like this, reading more into something that really isn't there. Like one of the other forums where a Afghan war vet who thinks everything is a us vs them thing, recently brought up the recent Ceuta and Melilla Spanish and Morrocan border dispute and the old Morrocan demand of returning the territories as a sign of another Muslim Jihadi conspriacy.

You can take the loon out of the spin, but you can't take the spin out of the loon.
desertdudeshj

shafique wrote:Dillon (Edit: sorry, I meant Tom), you do realise that most NRA members give that argument with their tongues firmly in their cheeks! The US constitution says militias should have the right to 'bear arms', and I have sympathy for the argument that it wasn't meant to allow every hick to own shotguns.

As I said, I'm not part of the 'let's ban all guns' brigage and actually do have a shotgun licence - but the above incident does show that gun control can be too lax.

Cheers,
Shafique

And yet gun crime amongst White Americans is comparable, if not lower than, gun crime in European states where there are more severe restrictions on owning guns.

rudeboy wrote:trying to imagine what would have happened if this guy was a MUSLIM.

hmmmm

"a muslim terroist shoots his family because Allah ordered every muslim man in the Quran to shoot their family if they get cold meals"

You mean like these two (among others):

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39089483/ns ... and_courts

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-12-31/worl ... s=PM:WORLD
event horizon

event horizon wrote:
shafique wrote:Dillon (Edit: sorry, I meant Tom), you do realise that most NRA members give that argument with their tongues firmly in their cheeks! The US constitution says militias should have the right to 'bear arms', and I have sympathy for the argument that it wasn't meant to allow every hick to own shotguns.

Cheers,
Shafique

And yet gun crime amongst White Americans is comparable, if not lower than, gun crime in European states where there are more severe restrictions on owning guns.

rudeboy wrote:trying to imagine what would have happened if this guy was a MUSLIM.

hmmmm

You mean like these two (among others):

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39089483/ns ... and_courts

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-12-31/worl ... s=PM:WORLD

sorry i am not allowed to entertain trolls 8) thats what DD told me :lol: i suggest you take it up with DD ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Cold Eggs? Kill the wife and 4 others!! Sep 14, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:TJ, sadly with the majority of the examples you have given, it requires the killer to be in close range of their intended victim, with firearms you do not, so it's a null and void argument really.

The USA would do well to tighten up their gun laws - any idiot over there can pretty much get their hands on a gun.

Chocs,

I don’t see t your point either.

Just because guns can kill people from a distance, they should be banned!!

Just for that reason??

Anyway, I agree with you that the sale of guns should be more controlled and regulated.

I think now most US states, if not all, require a background check and a waiting period before selling a gun to anyone!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Cold Eggs? Kill the wife and 4 others!! Sep 14, 2010
TJ, how do you get 'tighter gun control' mixed up with 'banned' - that's not what I said!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk