Bush Gets "shoed" Down By An Iraqi Journalist

Topic locked
Bush gets "shoed" down by an Iraqi Journalist Dec 15, 2008
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en- ... e_carousel

talk about quick reflexes. Guess the guy had it coming to him. I mean you send troops of USA to Iraq to find WMD. You dont find them you go for the next "dangerous" thing which was Sadam. You could have had him in the Gulf War but u didnt want to. You find Sadam but still you want something more. You go after "Iraqi" Al Qaeda. lol I wonder if there is an "irani" al qaeda or even better a North Korean Al Qaeda. You kill millions of iraqis through sanctions and then by dropping bombs on them and then finally by starting a civil war in Iraq. Sadam is dead, YAY!, No WMDs, YAY! How do you get repaid? By having a shoe thrown at you :D.

not sure if any of you guys seen this video but i thought i would share it with you anyway.

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 20, 2008
Any news for the guy? Or is he already dead?
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2008
Edited by Mod
crusader 1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 23, 2008
crusader 1 wrote:Edited by Mod

Holy mother of God!!!!!!
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 23, 2008
Crusader 1, if you are wondering why you got edited, stop using defamatory expressions here please.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 27, 2008
To be honest, the journalist has brought shame to his profession! No matter where you're from or what's going on, a journalist should never let personal feelings come into it.

Afterall, the pen is mightier than the sword, or in this case shoe!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk